Part Two

I step out of the room I was staying in and took some time to collect some thoughts. It's been a while since I met Albedo, honestly, I could care less about him. I walked around Mondstat taking a deep breath, enjoying the nice fresh air. "Mondstat is really a place of freedom." I sighed with a smile. "It is the city of freedom after all." I turn to face the voice and to my surprise it was Albedo. "Oh hey, Albedo. It's been a while." I smile awkwardly. I didn't dislike Albedo I mean, he did show me a small bit of kindness when we first met. That wasn't enough for me to actually want to befriend him. "It has been a while hasn't it, well I'm glad to see such a familiar face." He smiled at me and I look away slightly uncomfortable. "I should get going. See you later Albedo." I turn to leave but Albedo grabs onto my sleeve. "Wait, how about you come to my lab in Dragonspine?" He smiled again and I just sigh. "Sorry, Albedo I'm busy right now." I frown and look down. "Please, just come with me!" I was a bit startled by his sudden outburst. "Alright, just for a little though." I give up and begin walking to Dragonspine with Albedo. "This is my lab, it's not much but it's really important to me." He walked over to a counter and grabbed a green spray bottle. I pretended not to notice and looked around. "It's nice, I like the cold air up here." I smile while I watch snowdrift around in the icy air. Suddenly I began to feel a bit dizzy. "Ugh, my head hurts." I lean up against a wall and try to catch my breath. "Here take some of this it should help." He hands me a bright pink potion and for a moment I see corruption in his eyes. "No thanks I just need to catch my breath and regain myself." I turn him down just in case he had made a special poison to kill me. I sit there and as my vision is blurring faster by the second I can see that Albedo has a smile on his face. His face looked sick and twisted. I being to shake and drew my weapon from my hip--. My sword, It's gone?! I force myself up as I notice that my blade is in Albedo's hands. "G-give me that.." I reach for it but my body tightens and I fall to the ground. Everything begins to fade away and I hear nothing but the dark silence. "Hello? Can you hear me?" I can hear someone talking to me, the sound so mellow. Their voice is smooth and it sounds graceful. I sit up quickly and look around to see a blue-haired man sitting in front of me. "So it seems you are okay. Good, now tell me what happened?" I stare at the beautiful man in front of me without saying a word. "Heh, enjoying the view?" I blush and roll my eyes. "I was just thinking about something that's all." I stand up and dust myself off (Deja vu..) Seriously do they even clean the streets of Mondstat-. Wait, how did I get back to Mondstat...? I look around confused as I realized I had a horrible headache and the rest of my body hurt. "Like I was saying, what happened?" I turn back to him and just looked at the ground. "I don't remember." I sigh and turn to head home. "Hold on, I'm afraid I can't let you go just yet." I turn to him once again and frown. "I'm sorry I really have to go-" I slip on something and hit the ground. What a great way to add to my headache. I feel something crack in my body, maybe it was a bone or my sanity. I lay there extremely dizzy and unable to breathe. "That looked like quite the fall." He laughed and my blood started to boil. What an ass who does he think he is?! I sit up and go to stand but I (almost) hit the ground again. I grab onto him and kick him hard in the crotch. He covers his nasty area and I begin to walk off again. "Wait- come back here." He wobbles behind me and I just smirk. "Catch me if you can." I speed up and run up the stairs towards the giant statue. "Hm, what a beautiful statue." I pause for a second as I hear him get closer. I climb up the statue, and behind me, I can hear people shouting at me to get off the statue. I take a moment to pause and catch my breath. "Phew, that's a workout for sure." I continue to climb until I reach the head of the statue. I smile at the view until I spot the blue-haired PRICK. Staring at me from the bottom of the statue. He looked unsure of what to do. Well, at least that's what I thought. I soon noticed guards swarming the statue and yelling at me to come down. I roll my eyes but everything seems to stop when I notice a blonde boy in the crowd. "A-albedo..?" I freeze and begin to get dizzy again. "What is this horrible feeling." I fall back and I can hear the crowd erupt in horrid screams. I could feel someone catch me and it was... Albedo. I look at him and I started to feel even dizzier. "Let's get out of here." He carries me out of the crowd and to a bench somewhere in the town. "Albed-" I say before he shushes me. "Don't worry about it. It's going to be alright." He smiles again and I feel my stomach drop. Why is my body reacting to him in such a negative way? My eyes start to water from all the pain and I start to cry. Albedo doesn't say a single word and only watches me. I soon pass out from all the sudden stress and pain.

Part two END<3