Part Five 1/2

TW: SA, Abuse.  (also this chapter seems a bit out of character for Albedo so I'm sorry)

My head was spinning, and my body ached. This unbelievable pain was nothing I had ever felt before. I could hear my heart pounding painfully fast. It's so hot, I'm sweating like crazy. "Are you awake my dear?" Albedo pulled me into his arms. I stared down at the ground. "Answer me, love." I ignored him. "I said-," He gripped my arm and snapped it in half, "Answer me." I could only scream.

 My eyes filled up with tears. "You look so amazing like this." He kissed me on the cheek and threw me back to the ground. He looked horrid staring down at me, his once beautiful blue eyes were now dull, and filled with insanity. I watched him as he quickly undressed. "You're staring so much. It's almost like you enjoy seeing my body." He kneeled down next to me and began feeling my body. I've never felt this scared before. I don't want this, but. I'm on my own nobody is here for me. "What's that face for?" I looked up at him once more, and he stared directly into my eyes. With my unbroken arm, I push him back and attack him with my vision. "You bitch!" I was already out of the door by the time he had spoken. I look behind me and he isn't chasing me. Of course, he isn't- he's naked. My heart is beating so fast. I don't see anything but snow, I don't even know how to get back to Mondstat. 

As I ran my body began to ache even more. At this point, I wasn't even running, just dragging my feet across the ice and snow. Black dots were dancing in the corner of my eyes, I could feel the darkness consuming me as I hit the ground with a hard thud. 

(UPDATED VERSION)