3

[Part I]

Lyndon Clerk POV

She's really amazing. If you think in bed? Nahh.. What I mean-- she's amazing just the way she is.

But, hell yeah! She's also good in bed-- oh no, not in bed but in the ladies CR. D*mn that girl! She's the first person and the first girl who ever had make me feel like this.

Well.. as you can see, I just grab her at the mall. Ofcourse not, Im not the kind of guy who will just grab someone and have a sex with her.

Truth is.. I just saw her at the mall, she's so intimidating, I can't get my eyes off of her, she attracts me w/o skin contact by just less than a min., she's driving me crazy that time that I want her mine. I may be sound a desperate person but thats the main reason. I think I got like at first sight with her-- or love?-- FUCK*NG NO!

It's the first time I got attracted to a girl, not knowing my big boss also want her.

I got many girls-- sorrounded me everytime I'm at the bar, school, mall, and other public places, but none of them get my attention except for-- you know.

But... HER?!

She's really a f*cking tease! D*mn!

Well, I just like her, to the point I ordered her to be my slave. It's not so like me at that moment but what can I do? I like her.. I think? And to tell you honestly I want her not for just 7 days, but for the rest of my faqin life! Ugh! I really sound so gay.

Ugh! Better stop thi-----

WTH?! Mr. Lyndon Clerk Alejandro Midway I'm faqing talking to you! Do you even listen?!

Psh. (-.-) Before I forgot I'm here at the faqin principal's office. Yeah, ang aga-aga nandito na ako.

Tsk. My sister-- the principal wants to talk to me and it's really annoying.

(^ . ~) ×× (-.-'')

Yeah. Continue.

I said boredly.

Psh. OK as what I've said, you will be the one who is responsible and will be assigned on picking whether who will be the participants on our upcoming event.

What event?

Midway's Dance Battle Revo.

WHAT?!

Sh*t. I really hate this dance competition. Well every year level is required to have their atleast 20 participants and it will be devided into 4 groups-- well every year level contains 4 sections, so every section will be having 5 participants. The 4 groups must have a dance battle and the judges will be the teachers including the principal. The winner in this every year level contest will be the one who will participated in the Midway's Dance Battle Revo, so it is just like a dance contest and the one who will parcipate in the contest are the selected/winner students in every year level.

You heard me right. You are the one who will travel to fetch our judges in the main battle. The judges are from Florida, San Francisco, Korea, and the others are here in the Philippines which to be specific they are in Tagaytay, Baguio, and Palawan.

WHAT?!

What the faq is wrong with my sister?! Ugh! Is this a world tour or what?! Country hopping? Psh.

*smirk* OH! Don't worry dear baby brother I will let you do whatever you want if you will just do what I've said.

I give her a sharp look, but she just answered me a smirk.