three

Storm: let me guess hunter i knew one day you try hurting me. Since you found out that it was me i bet like all the other guys you want to run.

Prince(hunter): thats the last thing i want to do. I really like you and i have known for a while. You want to know how i firgued it out?

Storm: yes please.

Hunter: it was the like third day after we started talking. We told each other the school we went to and what we did. There might be almost one hundred kids in band but i can firgue out c7. Look i dont want to hurt you i want to get to know you even better or atleast one date. Please i am begging.

Storm: well find if your begging but you hurt me i will get people to hurt you.

Hunter: since i know who you are can i pick you up at your house.
Storm: yes

Hunter: okay than I will see you tomorrow at seven.

Storm: wait I think you can't pick me up at my house. Isabelle said that she didn't have anyone to take her to prom so I promised I would take her. So unless you are going to take both of us I think we have a problem.

Hunter:yes I will take Isabelle and you so that I can be with you.

Storm: ain't you sweet well I have to let belle know but other than that I will see you at seven.