The beginning to begin with

I am not the main character, not even in my own story. 

Actually.......Do I have a story? What is my story? If I had to describe my life and experiences, what would that be? What would be that one word that describes my life? Unglamorous or unimaginative probably.

I am just a side character with the least role to play in my own life. The best example would be 'What I want to do after graduation ' well my parents have already thought about me being a Businessperson and the only role I am left with is to study 'Commerce' and attempt good marks. 

See? It's just like that. But it's great to have someone to make decisions for you. NAH... that's a lie. It's annoying to have your life under someone else's control. It's not like I don't want any more roleplay in my drama, but I just don't have a problem with others getting more screen time.

.

.

.

Umm... is it too late for me to introduce myself? My bad. I am Prisha Sharma the narrator of this story. I am 5.3 feet, an average height of a girl in my country. Oh, and I am Asian. YES, INDIA IS ALSO AN ASIAN COUNTRY. My native country is India. The country I want to live in is...... any country whose people let an introvert like me live in my own bubble. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes (again just like an average person). I don't have any physical attribute that made me stand out from everybody else, NOT LIKE I AM COMPLAINING. I am just a normal main character without super shiny silky hair or a face like a piece of the moon that shines bright in everyone's eyes. I may have a personality that few people might like, but those few people are damn hard to find.  

Now the disclaimer: This is a trash story and I personally do not recommend reading my story because it does not have any excitement and its MC { That's Me :>} is boring AF. In this story, I will be talking about those people I once called friends and my previous relationship which ended like 3 years ago [And I am single from then:') ]. If you recognise or can relate to any of the events then.......... well It's not THAT bad. hehe {Nervous chuckles} 

So...

let me give you a quick summary of my normal and not so interesting past, here:-

1. I went to a coeducational school till I was in Fifth grade. There I had some 'friends', most of them were girls because I had that cocky attitude around boys. "Here cocky means"- I usually was always ready to fight them anytime, like I had some old grudge against them, but that was not the case. I don't remember many things, but

some of those friends were Cheena, Deeksha, Anika and Rashi.

Cheena was my best friend. She was the only mature girl within us. Oh my girl, She never was so close to any of the girls except me and Rashi. You know, how it feels to be someone's friend by choice and them letting you be in their secret? I loved that feeling back then because it made me feel trustworthy. People say you are not best friends if you don't fight. But I believe you are best friends if even one of you handle the situation and never let a conflict arise. As I mentioned she was the mature one, her handling my nonsense was one of the best things I love about her. I wonder how she is now.

2. Middle school was the ONLY GIRLS school and you could see the diversity in this particular gender. Everywhere your eyes can go you will see a girl with a different hairstyle, a different personality. Actually, The middle school I went to was basically a building including Middle school and high school. So I was struck in a school for 6 years with the same teachers every year. My displeasure :<

Luckily(or so I thought) all of my friends mentioned above were also in my school. I was still hanging around with them :D

*A quick question- A group of friends are walking on a walkway and generally the most popular ones in the herd are in the middle and some of the rest are generally walking on the grass, out of the walkway. If you happen to see any of the unpopular kids in the herd, would you probably feel pathetic for them?

Well, I would not because that was their own choice to be in that herd even after getting neglected or being disowned.