The Mistletoe Tradition-Part 2

Mina's plan had been unfolding nicely after Midoriya offered to help you carry the drinks back for you three.

When you two had reached the vending machine, she put the mistletoe in position, a string of lights working as a tripwire beneath it. Then, she got her phone out and hid just around the corner from it.

To be honest, it was a horrible plan, and a horrible execution of the plan. But you two were so stupid with each other that it would work.

-with you and Midoriya-

"Thank you for helping!" you told Midoriya.

"It's no problem!" he nervously said.

"How much left do we have to do with the decorations?"

"I-I think it's just the front entrance and the rest of the hallway w-we were working on."

You have him a soft smile, "I'm sure we'll get that done quickly then!"

"Yeah!" he sounded a bit enthusiastic. You hoped it wasn't the aspect of getting away from you that made him happier. In fact, you wished it wasn't.

"Ahh!" you heard a slight yelp next to you, it sounded girlish but quite like Midoriya. And before you knew it, you also found out what was wrong.

"I knew it, Mina, you sneaky, pink little devil." you said, narrowing your eyes and resting your chin on the floor after falling flat on your face. "Even got the horns to prove it."

"H-hey, are you okay?" Midoriya questioned from beside you.

"I'm all good, are you fine?" you asked while getting up and brushing your knees and shoulders off.

"Y-yeah I think... so...." he trailed off, a bit wide-eyed and fearful.

"Uh- Midoriya?" you followed his gaze as you heard a snicker from somewhere around the corner. "Curse you, Mina."

A singular sprig of one of the most infamous Christmas decorations hung from the ceiling, right at the point where the tripwire was. How convenient...

You turned back to Midoriya. "Look, I know you probably hate me, and are scared of me, and are very uncomfortable with this... so why don't we just, leave..?"

Before you could really say any more though, Midoriya put on a brave face and reeled you into him.

"I'm sorry," he said quickly but before you could say anything he kissed you for a moment. But that kiss felt like a lifetime...

He had chapped lips from the cold and you assumed you did too. It was awkward but also expressed your feelings way too openly for comfort. But... that meant Midoriya had to like you, right? You could taste some sort of food he probably had for lunch, ramen maybe. And you could feel how close his body was to yours which made your cheeks heat up and you seemed far more nervous than Midoriya was for this at the moment, by a landslide.

His warmth radiated even though you two had on casual clothes and he had on shorts. It was freezing in the dorms yet he was as warm as a cozy fire. Hi arms flailed a bit after pulling you in before resting on your lower back, almost in a waltz-like position.

Midoriya's face also looked oh-so-red. But neither of you could help this growing passion. And you loved every second of that kiss. Midoriya pulled away really quickly, obviously flustered. Your surroundings returned and you could hear Mina clapping and cheering from the background like the fan girl she was. All in all, it was a good day to decorate UA. Even if the rest of the day was full of awkward but loving stares. And Midoriya even grabbed your hand walking you back to your room later that evening. There was nothing spoken about liking each other, but you both understood.

___________________________________

631 words; the ending was a bit rushed but i hope you liked this 2-part fanfic! thanks for reading!

{unedited}