Be carefull darlin, the devil has a pretty face.

Dear diary:June 12 1667,
Neviaro,
Sweat,
Sweat hastened down my neurotic face, we stood anxiously and waited, waited and waited, women grew bored and needy, sprightly men briskly drank there last pint before the grand news. Within the corner of my eye a personably handsome figure emerged. My king, my all.
Music soon blew the castle away and coated the lands with
life and spirit, he stood, paused and looked, observing all the women with prying eyes.

Jealousy emerged Within me.
My heart was beating like a wild animal clawing to escape my chest, but all I recalled was his citrus green ovals ogled my way, I felt the burning of his deep dark pupils burn my soft, delicate skin, he grew more fond every time he glazed at me, the music immediately came to a holt, and little did I know, that on this day my life would become such a misery, but as he grew taller on the stage and we grew older, a new presence met my consciousness. The presence of his eyes, so bright yet so mysterious, as I slowly look up, a long, pale, hardworking, masculine hand pointed at me.
He enchanted my rotten hart, little did I know this would only be for a moment, my consequence was yet to come; as he glazed and stared , my heart melted, my body filled with ardent zeal, to my pleasure I was his last observation, the smile on my face grew wider and covered the hall, in which I was handpicked by my superior, melancholy drowning the formerly frantic faces of the other girls. My king seized the moment to outwardly speak of our wedding, I wondered was this to early? this was a surprise, but I was all for it, be the queen of Navario, supply my king with his needs, command armies of my own, it was my dream. Leaving me to wonder how this fallacy could lead to my plunder.
Dear diary, June 24 1667
Nevario,
My hart lashing, bouncing from each side of my chest. it drops, the news of my maid made me sick "my dear" she said, "I - I don't think I was supposed to announce this but I have but seen our king with you're cousin Louise" she said flightendly. My body had difficulty reading my veracious maid, but knew my next steps would be precarious and out of my control, "the king of Nevario" would soon come to a holt, I had my intention, the intention to de root my so called lover from his throne and crown my self kings of kings and queens of queens, Navario will not see the end of this chapter; this chapter had just begun.
My greed to exploit my lover and destroy him, but yet still have his wealth and title reign threw the blood line we are yet to emerge, love or not his sword hand is mine, the power I have emerged over time is overwhelmingly getting to me, I need more.