CHAPTER 4- Spencer

Hallozies. :D

Sorry that I haven't updated in a really long time. I guess I ran out of ideas. I haven't been on Wattpad in a while.

I was looking through the comments on this story, and one of them asked to update, so I decided to.

Your welcome.

_______________________________________________________

I ran outside, looking for Ali. "Ali! Ali!" I yelled, hoping she would yell back, but all you could hear was the sound of the wind rustling in the trees. I ran into the woods, hoping she was there, but she was gone. I got out my iPhone and pressed the flashlight app, getting a little bit of light. I shone the light everywhere, but Ali was no where in sight.

I heard the sound of someone talking, and I quickly tried to look for it. The voice sounded a lot like Ali's, but she didn't sound like herself. "Ali? Are you okay?" I said, but she kept making weird noises.

I shined the light on a path, and the first thing I saw was a shadow of a figure. I ran down the path, hoping to find Ali. She stood there, staring at something, making weezing sounds.

"Ali?" I said quietly. She kept making the noises, not noticing me. "Ali?" I said, a bit louder, but it was like she was deaf. She didn't know I was there.

"Ali!" I yelled. She turned in my direction, staring at me. "Spencer." she whispered. I ran to her. "Ali, what happened?" I said, putting a hand on her shoulder. She stared at me, not saying anything.

"Say something." I said, but she kept staring, not saying a word. Finally she spoke.

"I saw her." she whispered. I was confused. "Who did you see?" I asked. She turned away and stared at the tree again, as if the person would pop out.

"Who was it?" I asked again.

"Courtney," she said, turning back to me. "It was Courtney."

I didn't believe what I heard. "Alison, Courtney is dead, and you know that." I said. She shook her head, not believing me.

"I saw her. She was talking to me. She said she was doing all she could to kill me, to get revenge." Ali said, her whole body shaking.

I still didn't believe her. "I think you were dreaming."

"I'm not dreaming!" she said, sitting down on a rock. I sat down next to her. She didn't stop shaking. The temperature seemed to drop about ten degrees, making me start to shake as well.

"My sister is out to get me." Ali said.

"But how can she kill you?" I asked her.

Ali stared at me. "By using Emily."