CHAPTER 5- Aria

Hallozies :D

This is a new chapter of my P.L.L Fanfic, obviously. -___-

If it gets 30 reads, I will update.

I pwomise. You can trust me. :)

Please vote and comment!!!

Shmank you!!!

____________________________________________________________________

Emily grabbed my arm, her long nails digging into my skin. I did my best not to scream. Hanna was upstairs, looking for something to calm Emily down.

"Where is she?" Emily screamed at me. Her nails dug deeper into my arm. I  don't understand what happened to her. Emily has gone insane. Maybe it really is because of Courtney's ghost.

"Who are you looking for?" I asked, hoping that she would maybe say Maya instead of Ali. "Ali." she said, finally releasing my arms. I looked at them, seeing the pink slowing start to fade away.

"I must kill her." she said. I stared at her, not sure what to say. Suddenly, Hanna ran down the stairs, holding a cup of a bubbly liquid in her hands. She handed it to Emily. "Drink this." she said.

Emily took the cup and threw it across the room, the fancy glass shattering into pieces. "What was the drink?" I asked Hanna.

She looked at me. "Vodka." she said. I rolled my eyes. "You really thought that was going to help?" I asked. She shrugged. "I wanted to see what happened."

Emily open the door, looking around. "Where is Ali?" she yelled. "We won't tell you where she is until you tell us why you want to kill her!" I said. Emily turned to me. "Where is she?" she asked, but it sounded more like a command instead of a question.

"Why do you want to kill her?" Hanna asked. Emily didn't say anything. "Why do you want to kill her?" Hanna repeated. Emily looked at me, then at Hanna. "That little witch killed me," she said. "I must kill her too."

Hanna and I stood there in silence, not sure what to say. The fire in Emily's eyes started to burn again. "Now where is she?" she asked, sounding more like a command again.

I gulped. "I'm not sure." I whispered. "What?" Emily yelled, gripping onto my arms, her nails digging into my skin again. I could feel blood coming out of them.

"I don't know." I said. She stared at me, looking like she would rather kill me instead of Ali. She let go of my arms, and her grip on my arms wasn't tight anymore. Hanna was still silent.

"What just happened?" Emily whispered, sitting on the couch. She sounded like herself. "I'm not sure," Hanna said. "But I think that it has something to do with Courtney."

"Maybe her ghost is really out to get Ali," I said, looking at Emily. "And I think she is using you to kill her."