The King

Third Person POV

"You guys should hurry up. Jennie's father will be joining us for dinner." Bang PD said as he started to leave the room.

Silence filled the room before chaos broke in.

"Oh gosh! Jennie's father?! What should we wear?!"

"Do I look okay?!"

"Smell my neck, hyung"

"Fix your hair, Jhope"

"Lisa, you got lettuce stuck on your teeth"

"So do you!"

A soft knock broke the chaos as a maid stepped inside and smiled at them.

"Dinner is ready." She bowed and left

Namjoon cleared his throat, "Just act normal but in an elegant way"

They made their way down the hall towards the dinning area. Guards opened the door. There, they saw a middle-aged man who was in a deep conversation with Si Hyuk. He stopped and glanced towards the people who had just arrived

He smiled and gestured to them, "Please. Take a seat"

They immediately bowed and sat.

"So how has Pahl been so far?" the former king asked, "I hope you feel comfort in our little paradise."

"Pahl has been great, Your Majesty." Namjoon answered

A few more conversations were exchanged before Rupert turned his head towards Jennie who had been silent the whole time.

"Have you talked to Red?" He asked making her immediately look at him

"Yes Father." she answered politely as the others just listened.

"I wanted the wedding to continue but apparently, after that little stunt you pulled, Isaac no longer wants to pursue with the wedding" he paused to settle his utensils and wiped his mouth.

Jennie waited for him to continue speaking, hoping for the freedom she had always desired

But we don't always get what we want.

"So potential candidates from far countries are coming. We will then, decide who suits you the best" he continued.

Jungkook looked at Jennie to see her on the verge of crying. He wanted to comfort her and speak back to the former king but he couldn't.

"But Father.." Jennie tried to protest

He slammed his hands on the table and said, "No buts, Jane. After what you've done I became more persistant to find you a decent man. You are going to find a suitable husband and thats final!"

A tear left Jennie's eye before excusing herself and running away.

Silence filled the table before her friends excused themselves, and followed Jennie. Liana shook her head and left the table carrying her son with Leigh and Ame following right behind her.

Rupert sighed, "I just want whats best for her."

Si Hyuk tapped his back, "I'm sure you do but try listening to her too. Jennie has her own decisions too."

"What would Sul Hee do?" Rupert rested his head on his palms.

"She'd probably tell you the same."

___________________

Unknown POV

"So BTS still hasn't come back to Korea?" I gulped and slowly answered.

"Not yet boss" I paused for a moment, "But I am trying my best to figure everything out..." I was about to continue when all I heard was a beeping sound.

Damn it!

I sighed and glanced at the paper in front of me. It was getting frustrating.

"I have some interesting gossips for you"

I looked up to see a familiar face.

I grinned. This is their end.