Chapter Nine

A/N: The picture is not mine and credit to the owner of the picture by Auroralion from Deviantart. Anyway, thank you for the hearts and the 30 reads and I hope you enjoy this story! Warning, there will be bullying and a slight catcall scene, and mention of smoking please read this chapter with caution. Anyway, I didn't find any good image of Airachnid in the human version, I hope you understand.

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

Third Person POV:

Everyone inside of the canteen heard the commotion, curious why the female Autobot and the Male Decepticons had a fight in the canteen. One by one, they all surround those two and wonder who would win the fight. They didn't realize Knockout heard the fight as he was getting through the crowd, hearing the news of his best friend and (Y/N) fighting in the corner of the canteen, 'What the hell did Breakdown do this time?' Knockout cursed himself, feeling guilty that he didn't get back straight away.

______

Shoving people in his way, he would hiss at those who were blocking his way to see the drama that is happening between the femme and his best friend. He knew his best friend could get a little bit jerk but he didn't think he would come and harass the new student, 'Fucking Dingus, why the fuck you're causing trouble to a new femme!' he cusses himself but not out loud since the doesn't want to be the next spotlight.

As he pushes another person away, he could see his best friend glaring down at the girl with (H/C) hair and blue eyes, she also glares at the person in front of her as if she has no fear even if it's someone dangerous. The girl crosses her arms, tilting her head to the side "At least I'm not all brawn and have a brain," it would be funny if it wasn't for a fight.

Breakdown glares harden at (Y/N), not wanting to lose "Shut the fuck up! At least I'm not a fucking gold digger!" He snarls harder, trying to scare the girl but it only made (Y/N) surprised before letting out a small chuckle, "Oho? That's what were you thinking? A gold digger just because I was hanging out with Knockout? At least I am not poor and force other students to give their lunch money like a beggar," she whispered not loud enough for other student hears it but still loud enough for breakdown to hear.

Without any second thought to give mercy, Breakdown's hands grab the collar of her shirt before pulling her closer and making her face get close to him. His breath touches her face skin, it smells between smoke and beer which makes (Y/N) cringe slightly. She wanted to slap him for touching her like that but she knew many people are watching them, using the condition to manipulate her so she would be seen as a victim.

No one sees it but Breakdown did, (Y/N) tiny smirk was there but it was hidden in her deadpan face before it changes into a small frown. (Y/N) maybe not a fighter like her brother or her family, she wasn't born to be a person with the greatest strength but she was born with the hidden venom in her fangs and people would realize it too late after she sunk those venom in their body.

"Pussy...." she whispered once again but no one hears it.

"......FUCK OFF YOU GOLD DIGGER WANNABE BITCH!!!" He screams, pushing her to the ground

He was panting after he pushes her, (Y/N) squeaked in pain before there was a sobbing voice coming out of her mouth. Her hands quickly covered both of her eyes "O-oww...." her sobs getting louder and louder. Many people came up to her, patting her shoulder while glaring at Breakdown in disapproval.