Sticky situation

The next day
Scenery:
Peter was sleeping in a little extra. He needed his Saturday sleep. Especially after the incident at Oscorp. However, as he went to put on his glasses, he couldn't see. So, he took his glasses off, and realized he could see perfectly. He looked at the Attack of the Clones poster he had on his wall, and put on his glasses. He couldn't see anything. Just smudges. After he took his glasses off, he could see perfectly. Peter was extremely shocked. However, he had no time to be shocked. He woke up 10 minutes late, and is expecting a scolding from his boss, J. Jonah Jameson. So, he rushed out the door, and rode his bike all the way to work. As he rode his bike, he noticed he was peddling much faster than before. And he arrived just in time to the Daily Bugle. Peter rushed into the door, and was greeted by one of his friends, Robbie Robbertson. Robbie had short black hair, a muscular posture, and always wore a sweater vest. "Contacts?" Robbie asked Peter. "Huh?" Peter was confused at first. But realized he wasn't wearing his glasses. "Oh. Yeah." Peter responded. "The boss is expecting you." Robbie informed Peter. "Figures." Peter responded, as he walked through the door to Jameson's office. As he walked in, he dreaded the look of his boss's short mustache, spikey black hair, with gray sides, and a collection of whiskies and cigars. "There you are! We've been waiting for a photographer! I was just about to give this story to someone else!" Jameson scolded Peter. "I'm sorry Mr. Jameson. Things have been busy, and traffic us a nightmare." Peter responded. "Frankly, I missed the part where that's my problem." Jameson shot back at Peter. "You should've just given me the story. I'm far more qualified." Peter recognized that voice. Another one of his enemies. A man with short, dark brown hair, a stubble beard, a leather jacket, and biker jeans. It was no other than Eddie Brock. "Brock! There you are! I was just about to hand you the story. But, I suppose since you're both here, you'll cover it." Jameson greeted Brock. "What's the story?" Peter asked. "Of course you wouldn't know. It was supposed to be just me going. But, you squeezed in, and now we have to work together. We're going to Oscorp to see Norman Osborn experiment on himself." Brock lectured Peter. "I'm not paying you to stand. So, SCRAM!" Jameson shouted at Eddie and Peter.
Scenery:
Eddie and Peter entered Norman's secret experiment chamber. As they were there, Peter bumped into Dr. Connors, once again. "Okay. The camera's ready, and we should be going live soon." Peter assured Eddie. "Norman's not here, idiot." Eddie clapped at Peter. "Peter Parker. How the hell are ya?" Norman informally greeted Peter. "Speak of the devil." Brock spoke under his breath. "We're just about ready to go live." Peter assured everyone. "Why exactly are we doing this?" Eddie asked Norman. "Personal reasons you wouldn't understand." Norman told Eddie. Peter knew that Norman had some sort of family curse. In fact, it was what killed Harry's mother. "Norman, I highly advise against this." Dr. Connors warned Norman. "What? Do we need more time? Not possible! I'm suffering from a genetic illness, and this will cure it! If everything works successfully, you'll finally be able to dance with your wife, hug your son, and do everything else people with two arms would do. This is our big chance, Curt. We can't just throw it away." Norman lectured Curt. "You're right. We should start tests now." Dr. Connors reluctantly agreed with Norman. "Three. Two. We're live!" Peter started recording. "Thank you for passing the spotlight, Mr. Jameson. As you can see, I'm here at Oscorp alongside Dr. Curtis Connors, and founder, Norman Osborn. Norman Osborn is going to test an experiment that will fix all genetic diseases." Eddie started the broadcast. Norman took off his tuxedo, shirt, and undershirt, as he was hooked up in a metal bed, and was quarantined in the room where he would be exposed to the chemicals. "Releasing chemicals in thee, two, one." Dr. Connors closed his eyes, inhaled, and exhaled. He pushed the button exposing Norman to the chemicals. Peter and Eddie looked in amusement, as this green gas would cure Norman's disease. "Agh! Aaaaaaagh!" Norman shouted. Norman continued screaming, and screaming, until the chamber was completely covered in chemicals. "Let me out!" Norman shouted. "Uh. Uh." Eddie started sweating nervously, as he didn't know what to do. "Run!" Dr. Connors shouted. "But, this is my big story!" Eddie argued. "Get the hell out of here!" Dr. Connors shouted. "Come on, let's go!" Peter started running. Eddie followed Peter, in visible frustration, as they both ran for their lives. As they left the room, they heard an explosion. "Keep rolling!" Eddie demanded. "As you can see, something obviously went wrong with the experiment, and it caused this explosion. We can only assume that both Curtis Connors, and Norman Osborn are both dead." Eddie informed everyone. Peter was in absolute shock. Harry was his best friend, and Dr. Connors was his role model. He couldn't live with the fact that they were both dead. However, the back of Peter's neck hairs started to spike, and he felt that Norman was alive. And, he was attacking Dr. Connors? Peter thought it was a fever dream, and just ran out.