1 | REMEMBER.

"yah...YAH YAH YAH CHOI SAN. YAH."

the loudest boy of this class yelled out loud once he waited 10 more minutes after the bell rang. the blonde male was trying to wake his friend up from a deep sleep. San slept throught the whole English class without his teacher caring about him. even told wooyoung to wake him up after the class ended.

the taller male let out a displeased groan after waking up to his friend's loud yelling voice. not like he's not used to it , no it was just annoying to hear. if Wooyoung was made to be an alarm, san would agree to that. this man was born loud enough to shake the world. not wasting the time, San straightened his posture and stretched for a moment before standing up to look around. his hands moved around to collect his stuffs and place it into his bag. the sling went around both of his shoulders , now carrying the bag. the other male who woke him up only sighed while pinching the bridge of his nose since he was disappointed in San. its not surprising. unlike him, san was more of a slack kid. this boy really thought that without discipline, everything would be fine. but wooyoung knew he was just a bit lazy. if only his San's father was here , he'd be hardworking person in an instant.

"you...what's your name again. Woo...yang-"

"Wooyoung. Jung Wooyoung you stupid forgetful old man."

"its not that deep to call me that...tsk.."
the taller pouted , rubbing the back of his head.

12th January 2017, both of them were just naive teens in their own little world. path didn't even mean much , only a phrase of adult nonsense. at the end of this year the will be graduating from school. at the age of 18 they'll be out from the grasp of school and will be starting their own lives. but San never knew what he wanted to do. neither Wooyoung. they both have talked about it but never came up with anything, only laughter. maybe they should figure it by now. it's already mid year and the graduation ceremony will be held in about 4 months.

"San-ah,"
Wooyoung called out.

"Mhm?"
San turned to face Wooyoung rather than looking at he park where they were sitting at.

"what do you wanna be? what do you wanna do ?"

both of them looked at each other as silence eat up every single sounds that came in between. time seemed to stop.

future?

plans?

career?

a light sparked in San for the first time ever after years of befriending Wooyoung.

at this moment he was just speechless,not knowing his career and his friend who knew that he didn't have any plans in the future was slightly worrying about him. right at this moment, his eyes never left from the sight of the beautiful male infront of him. has Wooyoung always been this beautiful? there was nothing he was worried about at this point.

he was interested instead.

he wanted to see more

he wanted to know more.

he wanted to spend more time.

with Wooyoung.

Wooyoung.

Jung Wooyoung.

"you said to me before that you thought of being an idol right? let's be idols together then."
San spoke, looking away.

"that sounds so unlike you."
Wooyoung laughed, thinking it was a joke.

however, San was not joking though.