2 | OBSTACLE.

"San-ah, I'm going to go recess with Yeonjun today are you okay with that?"
Wooyoung asked as he placed the workbook into his bag once the history teacher dismissed from the class.

the taller male displayed a disgusted face as in being disappointed. he then frowned as he went down to hide his face into his arms that were on the table. after hearing what Wooyoung asked, it literally dragged him 6 feet down in gloom. it felt like he had gotten attached to this boy even he was annoying like god knows how much. Wooyoung who saw what unfolded infront of him began to laugh,he did not expect this answer. Wooyoung then wrapped both of his arms around the other male's waist and moved him around in order to get his attention. San has always been such a sulky person. it got to Wooyoung as annoying sometimes but majorly just adorableness.

"are you jealous San? why are you like this aha!"
Wooyoung teased as he made himself sound hilarious.

"ah just go, just go. i want to eat then sleep anyway just go with Yeonjun. i dont want to listen to you being loud anyway."
He responded, still looking away but had his hand out to wave a signal for Wooyoung to just go away.

"okay okay, ill buy your favourite candy later alright? don't be sad Sannie , I'll be back."
Wooyoung said as he let go of his friend, patting his back and let out a chuckle before walking up to the door where Yeonjun was.

San finally spared a glance which he watched his friend disappeared to, but he was taken aback with how Yeonjun was glaring at him. it made him slightly pissed off for no reason. maybe it was because of how Yeonjun looked at him. it was just, irritating.  but San didn't mind it further, he decided to just pull out the meal he prepared for himself and eat and suddenly Yeosang pulled up right infront of him. well he noticed how San looked grumpy. Yeosang bought his own meal as well but this one was prepared by his own mother.

"what's up San-ah? you look like you're about to snap a neck."
Yeosang chuckled as he opened his own lunch box.

"its..that guy with Woo. who is he. Yeo...Yeojin—"

"Yeonjun."

"yeah that guy! sending me off nerves."

San frowned in slight frustration. he munched on the riceball in frustration clearly showing off on his face. there was something about Yeonjun that was boiling the blood under his skin. his guts were telling him that Wooyoung shouldn't be around that guy and he felt like something bad will happen.

"felt like he will stir up my life."

"how can he when you two never talked?"

San then was put to silence. right. he never talked to Yeonjun. then why was he like this and why was he making assumptions already in his mind? San then shook his head and looked away while eating, trying to think of why he felt so attacked earlier. but then, he was never wrong when it came to gut feeling.

"it's gonna be fine San. open your mouth!"
Yeosang chuckled and shoved few pieces of kimchi cabbage into San's mouth that was filled with rice.

"agshhh—"
he can't even say anything except accepting the food in his mouth.

"maybe...maybe you're right guhhh.. but if you're right I'll buy you chicken and if you're wrong you need to help me when i need you, okay?"
he said, pouting at the food.