Foot Feast

Shawn groaned, rubbing his eyes not used to his new alarm. Looking towards the foot of his bed he found Sarah eagerly sniffing his feet. "Morning Sarah," he said smugly, she looked up to Shawn with a blush. Sarah wondered if this would ever stop being so awkward, being addicted to her brother's smelly skater feet. He seemed almost in his element, she felt like she'd failed herself.

"Good morning Shawn," she said looking away from his feet and towards the floor.

He pets her cheek with his foot, "don't look so sour, you like it. And remember what you call me when it's just the two of us?"

Sarah felt her head turn planting her nose on Shawn's foot. "Sorry king," she corrected taking a deep whiff of the pungent soles. He giggled watching his sister huff his foot stink, as much as he wanted to stick around Shawn had big plans for today. So by extension, Sarah did too. He pulled his feet back under the blankets getting Sarah's attention as he got out of bed.

"Did you get the socks ready last night as I asked?" Shawn asked, taking off his old shirt and throwing on a light blue tank top.

"Yeah I'll go get them," Sarah replied a little excited for whatever Shawn was planning. She left and Shawn changed into navy blue shorts. Sarah walked back into the room carefully holding a pair of light blue crew socks with taco designs.

"Sick dude!" Shawn exclaimed, grabbing the fresh socks from Sarah, he held his nose to the rim of the socks and took a sniff of what hid inside. They smelt zesty, they also had a hint of some spices. He sat on his bed and shoved his feet inside the socks, wiggling his toes and shivering at the damp clumps clinging to his feet. Shawn placed his feet in his addictive vans and walked towards a mirror doing a few touch-ups on his messy black hair trying to at least make it a cute mess. "And you told Mom we'd be making supper?" Shawn checked his face and outfit in the mirror making sure he looked fine.

"Not yet, but I will when she gets up," Sarah said watching Shawn leave.

"Good," he grabbed his bag and skateboard. "You make sure everything goes fine here while I work up a sweat today," he said slyly as he purposely closed the door loudly.

With one hand in his pocket and the other holding his skateboard, Shawn walked down the halls as he owned them. He got a break from the quiet, wet, and thick, squishing in his socks when he stopped to put his skateboard in his locker. Knowing he'd be sitting at a desk for hours fueled his eagerness to start walking again and get to his seat. Shawn wondered what effect skating would have on his feet with his socks filled with flavor like this. Shortly after walking away, Shawn heard someone calling his name, turning around he found a scrawny guy walking towards him. "Yo Jason! sup?!" Shawn asked with an explosive enthusiasm making his much taller friend smile.

"Not much, I didn't see you online at all this weekend, I thought we were gonna play together?" He asked.

Shawn shrugged continuing his walk to class. "I had better things to do than play games with you all weekend," he replied very matter of factly in a tone colder than he had intended.

"Oh, sorry," Jason replied meekly, Shawn let a smirk slip at the short rush of power he felt over belittling his friend. He didn't mean to but after walking over Sarah all weekend it just slipped. Although Jason's reaction made Shawn wonder how much further he could push things.

They enter the class and before picking out a seat someone else calls Shawn's name, he turns around to find Laura waving him over. He smiles and hands his bag off to Jason, "go find us a seat," he said walking off to Laura. "Yo," Shawn said sheepishly, his previous confidence boost still barely lingering.

Laura waved in a cutesy manner, "Hey Shawn." Her tone was flirtatious but Ian leaned against his desk next to her menacingly. Another kid with a mess of blond hair that reminded Shawn of the sun hung around the desk looking a bit annoyed, he was able to recognize him as one of Ian's friends. One of the track boys.