do you promise?

Richie's pov

We walked in my house and saw my mom on the couch "why do you have bags?" My mom asked Eddie "can Eddie stay here?" "Sure how long?" My mom asked "uh like until we're 18" "why that long?" My mom asked "my mom was abusing me because I'm gay and then Richie called the police and the cops arrested her" Eddie said "oh I'm so sorry, you can stay here as long as you want" my mom said "thanks" Eddie said "hey uh mom, is dad homophobic?" "Uh no? Actually I don't know but I don't think he is why?" My mom asked "I think I wanna tell him about me and Eddie" "really" Eddie asked "yeah" "ok good luck" my mom said "thanks" my mom left and she told my dad to come in my room so he did "hey son what's up" my dad asked "uh I just wanted to tell you that I have a boyfriend" "cool, is that why you wanted me to come?" My dad asked "uh you don't care? Your not mad?" "No I don't care who your with and no I'm not mad" my dad said "oh ok well do you not want to know who my boyfriend is?" "I guess, who is it?" My dad asked, I kissed Eddie and he quickly pulled away "what the hell?" "I'm sorry" Eddie said and ran out to the bathroom "Eddie wait!" I kinda wanted to give him space so I didn't follow him "I'm sorry dad he's probably shy but he's my boyfriend" "ok cool" my dad said and left. I went to the bathroom to find him in the corner crying "Ed's are you ok? I'm so sorry for kissing you in front of my dad" "oh uh it's ok I guess" Eddie said but I could tell that he was lying "no I know something's wrong, what is it?" "Can we maybe go to your room this place is not the best" Eddie said "sure" we went to my room and then we started to cuddle in my bed "so what's wrong Ed's?" "I just I hate to see your relationship with your mom, I mean of course I'm happy that you have a good relationship with her but that also makes me hate it because I didn't have a good relationship with my mom" Eddie said, I felt so bad "it's gonna be ok I promise plus my mom probably loves you more than me" Eddie laughed "but what I'm saying is that I think you and my mom will have a good relationship too" "really?" Eddie asked "yes" I gave him a quick kiss and then Eddie kissed me again "I own you for pulling away last time" Eddie said and kissed me again, and of course we made out, we were making out for an hour the I pulled away "damn Ed's your a really good kisser" Eddie just giggles , god I love when he giggles it's so cute "you too rich" Eddie said, then I realised my mom was staring at us from the doorway "MOM KNOCK BEFORE OPENING THE DOOR" "I did" she said "oh... WELL LEAVE IM HAVING A MOMENT WITH MY CUTE BOYFRIEND" I then stood up and closed the door in my mom's face, then I returned to Eddie and he was laughing "what's so funny?" "The way you stood up and closed the door in her face" Eddie said "oh yeah? Did you notice the part I called you cute" "yes I did and your also cute" Eddie said "well thank you" "should we hang out with the losers tomorrow?" Eddie asked "sure" "yay thank you" he said and gave me a quick kiss.
_______________________________

the losers

Eddie: hey guys wanna hang out tomorrow?

Ben: sure

Bev: yeah

Mike: ok

Richie: of course my love

Eddie: shut up I'm literally in bed with you, you don't have to text that

Richie: 😩😏🥵👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏳️‍🌈💕

Eddie: WAIT NO I TAKE THAT BACK

Stan: YOO😀

Bill: damn already having sex

Bev: DAMN

Mike: AYOOO

Ben: DUDE