Nuts and Bolts

The Factory was working well, it is like human organs. They keep going all the time without stopping. In the pipes, Scrat's Screams can be heard as he is going through pipes. He pops out of the pipes and lands onto the floor and makes a relieve sound. Then he hears a rumming noise. He sniffs around but he is noseblind from the smell of oil, rust, metal and smoke. He turns around and the wall breaks down. Scrat then screams and runs away with his acorn bouncing away after he kicked it by accident AGAIN.

The propellerhead chased Scrat down the hallways of the factory, destroying everything in its path. Scrat sprinted through the factory, dodged workers, jumped over machinery, jumped up stairs fastly and burst through doors. Then as Scrat was cornered, the propellerhead had him where he wants him and as he got closer, he got audio playing from a device saying "Ethan Winters." The propellerhead then leg Scrat off and he walked away.

Scrat then went into a wide pipe and grabs his acorn. He walks through the pipes silently and then he gets a vibration in his throat. He coughed the remote out and read the message after he wiped saliva off of it. It read "Returning to normal dimension in one hour" Scrat then danced in the pipes. He then got outside the factory and into some fields still stuck in the factory surroundings. Then Scrat walks slowly with nut in arms. He then hears very aggressive grumbles. Scrat's ears went down.

A giant wolf monster burst from the grass and chased Scrat. He screamed as he ran and the wolf kicked the acorn by accident. It then hit a metal disc and it bounced into the wolf's head and killed the beast. Scrat then goes over to it. He pulls out the acorn and sniffs it. It too then decayed to ashes. Scrat then sniffed some ashes into his nose and he choked on it through his beak. He tried sneezing but he could not. When Scrat managed to get it out of his nose, he tried getting through some iron wires to leave the factory. He just wanted to go to a safe place for once. ZzzzzzzzzzzzAM! Scrat got eletrocuted and it knocked him out.

He woke up a few minutes later. It was very dark. He could see blue lights and white too from behind and he saw Ethan in a machine. Scrat then started floating with his acorn. He then tries to reach it but iron hits him constantly. He stays floating for 10 minutes and he did not get his nut until he fell down. "NO. THIS CAN'T BE THE END FOR ME!" Then the iron blew up and Scrat blew away. He landed in a gooey area. It was black and scary. But then he saw a baby. It was crying. He went up to it and smiled. But something... felt very wrong...