✕ Something Real ✕

The ray of the sun hit your closed eyes, you groan then shuffled. You felt your stomach turn, your phone started to ring.

Hey~ Hwak meureo
Geu daenum mak mak
Heundeulha jeongshi naege

Hey~

Ja anaebon seutailo

Jeugeun boreumdari jigi jeone haechiwora

Geura Wolf, Naega Wolf
Awoo~

( Ah, Saranghaeyo! )

Your ringtone was ' Wolf ' of EXO, you were a fan. You answered it, " Annyeonghaseyo? " you said, " Ahh! Hey, ( Your name )! We have a new job for you, baby doll, " your manager said, " Don't call me that," you said, " Sheesh, Gwenchana. Come here at the park, " he said before ending the call, you were a photographer. You have finished and you were also a painter, you painted things and sold it. Months have passed after the thing with your Boyfriend, Ex I mean. You stood up and took a bath, you wore a dress with cat prints then a long cat black socks that you have loved. You then fixed your hair then wore a beanie, you got your car key and got your headphones and camera with the lenses. You then got into the car, stopping by Starbucks to buy some coffee.

After buying, you got back into the car while listening to EXO's new song. Call Me Baby. You listened to it in repeat, never getting sick of it. You then drove to the park, seeing your manager. " Hey! ( Your name )! " he said while calling you over, you then changed your to BTS, Just One Day. You then sighed, you saw this handsome guy. He was reading, he looked handsome at the light. You then brought out your camera then took a picture of him reading, you had a thing with picturing moments. " Starting already? Youngjae, come here and meet ( Your Name ). " he said then the handsome fellow looked up then stood up, walking towards you with a warm smile, " I'm Yoo Youngjae, " he said, " ( Full Name ), nice to meet you. " you said with a warm smile. You then shook his hand lightly, he smiled at you then you looked at the manager. " What is the theme anyway? " you asked, " Oh? Do you know B.A.P? Well, just picture him while reading a book. The others would come by tomorrow, " he said, you nodded then smiled. " Ah.. How old are you? Are you my noona? " Youngjae asked with a smile, " 20, wae? " you said while adjusting the lens of your camera, " Oh, I'm your Oppa then. " he said with a smile, " Gwenchana, anyway please participate. Can you do light poses for a moment? " you asked, he nodded then crossed his leg then looked at the book, " What do you do expect taking pictures? " he asked while looking away, " Sleep, Breath, Paint. " you said while taking shots of him, " Oh. You look beautiful, " he said breathless, " Thank you, now change a pose. " you said, " Are you single? " he asked while looking at you, you took the shot then told him to move again.

30 minutes later, all of it was done. " ( Your name )! Here is the pay check, " your manager said while handing you the paycheck, you grabbed it then smiled. " Ah! Hey ( Your name ), " Youungjae said, " Oh? Mwo? " you asked while looking at him, " Can I have your number? " he asked, " Gwenchana, " you said while bringing out a small piece of paper then you wrote your number before opening the book he held and you put it between the page 94 and 95, " I put it between my favorite number, 94. " you said before kissing his cheek and walking away with your camera and pay check.

You got home and laid down at your bed, gently putting your camera at the table then your wallet under your pillow. You didn't bother changing clothes but you closed your eyes then fell deep into sleep, dreams were the only thing you lived for. Your were like a machine, that smile was rarely seen from you. You then continued to dream, you laid down at the sofa at your living room. Turning on the television, your friend, then you saw the news.

" Good morning but it seems to be the end of the world, " the newscaster said.

Your dream self stiffen, sweat dripping from your forehead. You grabbed your headphones then turned on the song, 1004 ( Angel ) by B.A.P, you didn't know why you were running but you looked back and saw the darkness catching you as the song continued. You didn't look back but you ran faster, there was a large crack in front of you. Youngjae at the other side, breathless and panting as well. You looked around to see the darkness was gone now, a string suddenly appears at your point finger and also at Youngjae's. He sat down, looking down to see if there was an bottom to the endless void below your foots and between the cracked earth. " Hey!! " he screamed at you, you sat down and looked at him, " Yeah? " you said, " If you jump, I'll jump with you. " he said, " I also have something to tell you if we jumped, " he said, you were curious. " Maybe soon. " you said while looking at the red string at your finger, " Soon. " you whispered.

You then woke up, you looked at your pointing finger then saw no string. You sighed, " It's just a dream, " you said, you looked away. You sighed, you grabbed your phone then checked your playlist. You never had a B.A.P song, never listened to them either but why? You then saw 2 miss calls, " Shoot. " you said before checking who it was, no I.D. name. You sighed then called the caller, " Annyeonghaseyo? " the voice said, " Who are you? " you asked, " Why did you call me? " you linked, " Oh, it's Yoo Youngjae. " he said, " Oh, sorry. I feel asleep, " you said, " It's okay, manager-nim told me that I'm free tomorrow. Are you too? " he asked, " Aniyo, i'm gonna take photoshoots of your group members in B.A.P. " you said, " Oh, You won't mind if they are just childish, right? " he asked, " Ne, I don't mind. " you said, " Ahh... Yongguk-hyung is the leader, Himchan-hyung is cool and kind, "