✕ Not So Boring ✕

You sighed deeply, wearing a skirt and a cute blouse. You then wore another cat stockings and fixed your hair into a bun, you grabbed your phone with your headphones and your car keys.

Moments of the silent driving, B.A.P song came up at the radio. ' 1004 ( Angel ) ' was the title, you heard of this but you never knew if you did. You then realized. It was the song from your dream, " Soon. " you repeated the words.

You then got out of your car after turning off the engine and shutting the car door, you licked your lips while you grabbed your camera and car keys. You then saw 5 handsome fellow at a bench, laughing and talking. " Hey! " you heard then you spin around to see Youngjae waving at you, " Ahh, Good thing you came. " he said, " I doubt that you'd come, " he whispered, " I need to do my job, where is my manager? " you asked, " He's not coming but he did tell you to do the same with my friends, " he said, " Okay then, that's easy. " you said while walking to the 5 handsome fellow, " Annyeonghaseyo, " they all stood up as you said that as you did a 90 degree bow, " Annyeonhaseyo, " they all said in unison with a 90 degree bow, " ( Your name )-imnida, " you said, one of them with silver hair stared at you. You shook the feeling off the stare, " Ah.. You're yeoppo, I'm Bang Yongguk. " the one with a deep voice said, the both of you shook hands. " Kim Himchan, " the other one said, you shook hands once again. " Jung Daehyun here, I like cheesecake. " the other one said with a smile, " Maybe we should get some together then, " you said with a smile, " Moon Jongup, Koalas are kyeopta. " the other one said, " I think there cute too, " you said with a smile, you then stared at the one with silver like hair. He had flushed cheeks while staring at you, " Zelo, go and introduce yourself. " Daehyun whispered to Junhong, Junhong snapped out of thought then smiled at you while biting his lips. " Choi Junhong, " he said simply, he looked adorable. " Ahh, Why so shy? " you asked, " Ah... Nevermind that, how old are you? " he asked, " 18, " you said simply, " Oh, We have the same age. " he said, " I was expecting to be a Oppa, " he said shyly, " It's okay, I'll call you all Oppa anyway. " you said with a smile, there he was again. He blushed again, then he looked away. The others chuckled, " Ahh, can you guys do light poses for me? " you asked with a smile, " Ah, Ne. " Yongguk said before sitting down and posing, " Aren't you too young for jobs? " Himchan asked, " Ah? Ne, but I want to do my works fast. Better early than late, " you said while taking pictures of them, " Do you live with your eomma? " Jongup asked, " Ahh, Aniyo. " you said while taking more photos, " Do you have a boyfriend? " Junhong asked while staring at you, " Ah.. I broke up with him, " you said while Youngjae came with ice creams, " Here, " he handed you one, he handed each one for the others too.

After eating and chatting, you finally finished taking photoshoots of them. " Are you free tomorrow? " Zelo asked, " Ahh, Ne. " you said while showing him the photos of him, " Can I borrow that? " he asked, you nodded then handed it to him. You took your small novel from your jacket that you got from your car, " Go ahead, read. " he said, you nodded then started to read. Junhong took photos of you, " Ahh... You're too perfect. " he said, " Hmm? Aniyo, " you said while lowering the book then you looked at him, " Ne, you are. Would you like to go out tomorrow? " he asked while handing you the camera, " Hmm... But Youngjae-oppa might also ask me out tomorrow. " you said, " Oh. It's okay, " he said, " Oh Aniyo, he can wait. " you said with a smile, " Ah! That's good then, Tomorrow then." he said excitedly, " Ne, " you said with a smile, " Zelo!! It's time to go home! " Himchan screamed then Zelo looked at Himchan, then back to you. He hugged you then kissed your cheek, " Tomorrow! Don't forget, " he said before skipping away, you smiled while looking at the camera to see your photos.

Youngjae sat at the swing near the bench, he stared at the both of you. You and Zelo, he wasn't upset. Not jealous... Maybe he was, he really was jealous. Slightly upset but he bottled it up, he bit his lips as he saw you smile at the camera. As you smiled after Zelo kissed your cheek. As Zelo hugged you. It made him upset, he licked his lips then walked to the car where the others were. He got inside and sat down, " Zelo, why are you smiling? " Yongguk asked, " Ah.. Don't mind me, " he said while looking at the window, looking at you packing up your stuff. He stiffens then looks up, " Youngjae-hyung, what's wrong? " Jongup asked, " Nothing. " he said breathless. " What's wrong, you can tell me, Youngjae. " Yongguk said while he laid his hands at Youngjae's shoulder, " Please, I'm fine. " he said while shuffling closer to Daehyun, " Ahh, I'm gonna die. " Daehyun said then Youngjae chuckled, his mood lightening up.