Summer Job

(Now we will focus on your co-main character who is called Amil)

Amil is a student in Doug Goodmoon's High School who is in 9th grade and has somewhat good grades and gets bulled for her love of sports. One day, she and her boyfriend, Derek (Who was the school bully) were hanging out and Amil and Derek, "Want to play sports, baseball is my favorite sport!" Derek said, "Oh, but I am not good at Baseball! I am most likely going to make us lose then be an MVP to the team!" Amil replied, "Derek, it's summer no more worries and studying! I will spend all summer break to teach you how to play Baseball!" Derek said, "Thank babe!" 

           Amil kissed her boyfriend, and they hold hands and walked to Amil's house since Derek's parents were holding a party for Derek's younger brother since he graduated 5th grade. Amil went to the garage and picked up baseball, baseball glove and a baseball mitten. she carried these things to the backyard and said, "So I will tell you the rules, you toss ball, and I will use the bat to hit the ball. I have to hit the ball, drop the bat and run to the 4 bases (They were using rags as bases) if you catch the ball or put the ball on top of the base I am out and we switch if i make it to base I win, player with most points win! And, if i miss the ball 3 times i am out and 3 outs mean we switch too." Derek says, "Sounds easy, I bullied a kid for a rich phone i can throw a ball, even though I am failing gym class!"

                      Derek put on the baseball mitten and throws the ball.  Amil hits the ball, and it went towards the window of Amil's house. Amil yelled "NO!"  Derek then said "Oops, I better run...just text me..." Derek ran away!" the ball hits the window, and it made a loud sound it went *Crash*

Amil's parents who were sleeping, heard the noise and ran to the backyard. Amil's mother yelled "What happen?" Amil said "I was playing baseball with Derek, and he pitch the ball and the ball went and hit the window!" Amil's dad said "Amil, if you wanted to play baseball you should have done it at the park or somewhere you won't break something! these windows cost a lot you know, about $300 and I only get pay $1000 a month and the rest of money go to bills, housing, food and your lunch!" 

     Amil's Mom said "Ok sorry sweetie but, you need to get a summer job to get paid so you can buy a new window and replace this broken window. You have 2 weeks to find a job, or we will put you in summer school to make sure you learn something, and your allowance will be taken away, sorry but we need the window fixed.

Amil said "I will get a job, don't worry Mom and dad!" Mom and dad replied, "Good luck, you have 2 weeks to do so!"

Amil entered a pizza store and asked for a job, since the pizza store doesn't have enough chefs, she applied for the chef job, and she failed training and was asked to find another job. She saw a poster saying "SCP Security wanted! SCP warehouse in Maplewood streets 1939 big paycheck!"

She called a taxi and the driver drove her to Maplewood. She entered the warehouse and was amazed. The manager approaches her and says, "Sorry but this place is private! Please go." Amil said "I saw a poster that this place is looking for a security guard and I want to be the security guard!

Manager said "Well, then okay you don't need training security is easy it is like police officer but less dangerous and more well have a better reputation. Also, vision this: You are a security guard then after high school you become a police officer and your pills i mean... experience as a security guard will make you a good cop and you would be a celeb!" Amil replied, "Do I get money too?" Manager said "Uh, Y-yes!" Amil said "I want the job!"

Manager says, "Then, you are officially hired. Wait here, eh!'' Manager went to the 3rd floor which is a Lockeroom (Same on in your gym class) and grabbed the security guard uniform and walked back to the 1st floor which is the lobby. He said, "Here's your uniform!" and hands he uniforms to her. Manager said, "Go to floor 3 and change."
     Amil said "Alright, sir!"