☆1☆

I strapped my dagger in the slit of my dress, this was one of my favorites so it better be on the new insurance plan Philza bought. The handle of the dagger had beautiful flowers detailed into the leather, painting a picture of a small meadow. I took one last look in the mirror and dang I looked good. My dress was tight from my chest to my waist, having a v-neck line. From the waist down the dress was a long skirt with a slit from mid thigh. The dress was an extremely light blue color with tiny gold butterflies. I added earrings, a heart locket, and my signature vanilla perfume. Attaching the earpiece into the side of my ear I bounded down the stairs meeting Tommy at the door. 

"Are you ready women?" Tommy asked smiling. 

"Ready as all ever be, the plans simple so don't mess it up you child." I snickered bringing my hand up to my face. 

"You lot are rather rude, all I have to do is cause a distraction so you can do the cool stuff and kill the dude." Tommy whined. 

"I know you wanna get in on the action but you tend to make rather rash decisions." I said holding onto his shoulder. 

"Oh piss off" He said locking our arms together, as we walked out of the house to our awaiting limo.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The car ride just involved me stressing over the plan, Tommy attempting to calm me down to only result in my dagger at his throat. In all good fun of course, Tommys like my little brother I would never hurt him that way. I checked the batteries in my earpiece as we walked to the castle.

"Welcome Princess Y/n and Prince Tommy." The guard said bowing her head, pushing the double doors open. I bowed back sending a nod to Tommy watching him walk to dream who had arrived before us. Tommy and dream were to stage a fight causing most guards to be distracted while I had my chance to kill my target. None other than King Purpled, I hade no idea why my agency had wanted to kill him but I just follow my orders. 

I walked carefully over to the drink table see no other than his royal highness himself Ranboo. My sworn enemy. Most of the time he got in the way of my targets, trying to kill them before I did. He worked for Snowchester one of our rival gangs, Just my luck. 

"Tommy we have Ranboo stationed at the drink table this may be more difficult than we imagined."