Merry Christmas!<3

(y/n is going to be g/n (gender neutral) in this one!) (My art, it's very sucky and rushed bc I made it in 20 mins😔)

You woke up to your alarm blaring. "Ah another day of...wait...ITS CHRISTMAS!?" you hopped up and got dressed. You cleaned humming a Christmas tune. "ok I got his present time to leave!" You held the small gift close. You got in your car driving to the megaplex. You parked and did a little happy shake. "Eeee! He's going to freak when he sees this!" You got out and unlocked the door (bc your work is closed on Christmas) just as you reached the daycare. you are bombarded with hugs from Sundrop "Y/N!? I didn't think you would come!" You giggle hugging him back. "Oh, sunny I have a gift for you!!" You giggle"a-a gift...for me!?" He jumped up and down. "Here open it!" You both sat down. He gasped"Y-Y/N!?" He said in a happy voice. If robots could cry he would be."It's just like the thing you have!!" He looked at the phone box. "do you know what this means!?" You cover your mouth trying not to laugh"IT MEANS I CAN COMMUNICATE WITH YOU EVEN WHEN YOUR AWAY!" he hugged you tightly"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" you hear his voice crack making you laugh"your welcome sunny!" "Ok let me help you set it up" you open the box and help him figure how to work the thing. "Ok try to type something!" He looked down with full concentration. H...e...l..l..o, he slowly typed"ok now press send!" He did what you said. "I DID IT!" your phone buzzed. "Oh! See I got it!" You showed him the received message. You saw the time 12:23. "Oh I better get going sunny I have a party to attend to!" You kissed him on the cheek. "Merry Christmas y/n!" You waved to him walking out of the daycare. Your phone buzzed. "See you later!" you giggle and text back"can't wait to see you again!"You get in your car*Buzz* (message received from my sunshine)

"♥️"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

I hope you like this short Lil Christmas special! merry Christmas my stars!