Thoughts and dreams

Having soo much to feel and so much to think..... Comes with a price, a  curse and a blessing. The price is you have nothing but to think and think and think. You feel so much and have so much care for others that you forget what's good for you. The curse is that you are always alone. You loose the the people you love and care for you. They either die or leave you and pretend you don't exist. You feel so much and you are always busy sorting out your emotions that it's too late to express them. It'll hurt at first, but you'll get used to it. You stop asking ppl to stay, you don't expect people to stay because you know one day they'll leave you alone as others did before. But as you grow and love through thi Life you'll outgrow the pain of loneliness but the sufferings do not stop.

Well the blessing is that after all the  suffering and pain you learn something. The Art of ignoring the negativity and sadness our of your own heart. You learn that you're not the one who's suffering. You gain empathy towards others.

The whole idea of helping others with your experience. Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly the reason we try to be kind to others. It's here where the curse is activated, some people misunderstand your care for love and after knowing the truth they blame you and after all your care and help, in the end it's always you suffering but at least now you know how to deal with negativity.🤍