<chapter 9>

"hey..hello? Are we there yet? I'm getting impatient" Yoshi said with a slight raised voice.

"So brave, at this moment you don't even know if you're going to be alive or not but still the bravery." The guy chuckled.

"Anyway, we are here"

Yoshi unlocked the door and got out without the help of the thief or whoever he is.

"This looks haunted.. did you want to explore how the ghost looks like?"

"No"

Like a puppy, then Yoshi followed behind the guy entering the old house.

But the moments they stepped inside, the man was nowhere seen and the whole place became dark like a blackout.

"Omg! How can you leave me here all alone! Kill me atleast, I don't wanna stay here-"

"Boo!"

"Ahhh!!"

"Haha scared ya? Sorry, but it was fun"

"You! I'm seriously not forgiving you this time" Yoshi breathed angrily while looking at this tall guy named So Junghwan.

"Hahaha sorry-"

With an annoyed expression, Yoshi twisted Junghwan's ear, not so hard but not so softly either.

"Tell me first, why are you here?? And why did that guy brought me here?"

"Okay, okey, I'll say it but first..pls" with a small glare Yoshi let go and crossed both of his hands.

"Actually...this morning I got a call from dad, he said that tomorrow our families are planning to have a party..for us.. idk for what, but I didn't want it in our house, remember last time?"

"Uhuh, so that's why? But why need to scare the crap out of me??" Junghwan grinned.

"I thought that way would be cool, don't worry, that guy isn't bad, he is my secretary"

"I don't care if he's bad or good, I just know that one day you'll be murdered by my bare hands.." Junghwan burst into laughter.

"You? Will kill me?? The one who is afraid of ants? Pfft" Yoshi rolled eyes. "I'm not afraid of it....just wants to be nice"

"Haha it was nice pranking you after so long. Anyway, we should start preparing" Yoshi looked confusedly at Junghwan. "Prepare what?"

"This house, I know it looks old, but this used to be my childhood home. The outside is the only thing that got old, lemme turn on the lights.."

When the lights turned on, yoshi will be serious, it was gorgeous.

"Wow, this is more awesome than the current one. Why did you guys decided to abandon it?"

"Actually, this house is known for it's special skills, that is possessing people. I was possessed when I was a kid, for a month or so?" Yoshi blinked his eyes thrice, then quickly moved away from Junghwan and it made the other laugh.

"I am good now, serious. My parents wouldn't let us get married if I was still dating that ghost"

"Dating?!" Junghwan nodded sadly. "Huh? So you mean, you have dated a..a ghost? An ugly ghost??"

"Yeah, unfortunately" this kind of made Yoshi annoyed. "I never heard a human and ghost dating before..."

"Now heard so?" Yoshi nod with a small pout.

"Hey, don't think so deeply about it, I was joking."

"Again!"

"Haha yes, now give me an idea for some design so tomorrow the workers could start"

"I'm not giving! Apologies first"

"Sure..." Junghwan bent down with both legs and joined his hands together. "Pls forgive me for the pranks I have been pulling today"

Yoshi acted like a deaf person at first but then looked down seeing those desperate eyes. "Fine, fine. Forgiven, but remember! The next moment you do the same thing... My knife and your throat"

"Sure, but you're coming all the way with me to heaven"