(Into the light)

You heard a door slam right open, Vanny was not happy about this.

"I'm just trying to help!"

Your ears started ringing and your vision was all weird.

"Come on it's just me!"

You were in lot's of pain you tried to ignore it but it was just getting worse.

"I'll take you somewhere safe!"

You were starting to feel numb you were also struggling to breath, then you felt a sharp pain on your wrist when you were able to see better you saw that it was Vanny she had a knife and made a cut on your wrist she left you and started searching for your friends, you eventually blacked out hearing nothing but your friends running around.

1 HOUR LATER

You woke up in a dark room you looked around and couldn't see anything you heard shuffling but you couldn't tell if it was your friends or if it was something else, you then touched something it was a flashlight you grabbed it and put it on you then saw something that made freeze in fear, it was tall and lanky and it had red eyes it didn't move an inch closer to you maybe it was deactivated or something, you looked around hearing the shuffling once again you looked at the odd animatronic it had moved closer to you, you got up while looking at the animatronic, you heard a scream in the distance it sounded like Emily you then started to run into the direction you heard the scream hearing loud noises behind you.

15 Minutes Later

You finally found Emily she was so happy to see you.

"Y/N you're safe thank goodness!"

"Yeah I'm fine but we've gotta find everyone else besides who knows what they were doing"

"Since when did you find a flashlight?"

"I found it when I woke up it was dark so I took it with me"

:Weird you woke up in a completely dark room with a flashlight while the room I woke up in just had photos everywhere ... "

"What's that in your hand?"

"Oh it's a camera"

"Why would you need a camera?"

"I don't know I just took it, but one time I pressed the button while looking at those things and they didn't chase me for a bit"

"Strange ... "

"Y/N what happened to your wrist!?"

"Huh? Agh!"

You looked down to your wrist seeing all of the blood dripping down, it had a bandage over it but that didn't seem to help at all with the bleeding.

"We need to get going ... now ... "

You ignored the fact that you were bleeding everywhere and kept on walking around to find Evan, Jacob and Caleb.

You were searching for them for a good solid 20 minutes now, you couldn't find them anywhere but then you heard something it sounded like a lazer gun and you heard someone speaking.