Prologue

3rd Person POV

*clank* *clank* *clank*

In ancient time a city can be seen burning as a fierce battle rages on, an army of women versus an army of men. The women are called Amazonians under the rule of their queen. The Queen of the Amazonians Hippolyta, they fight against Ares the God of War and his own army.  

One Amazonian on horseback charges in and then a soldier came running, sadly being mounted has its advantages, the Amazonian swings her sword killing the soldier of Ares. Then the foot soldiers charges in, one of the soldiers from Ares swings his axe killing one of the Amazonians. Until another one with a spear stabbed him and killed him. The Amazonian foot soldiers continued to charge while on the rear were the archers, they readied their bows and unleashed their arrows. Humans and Minitours alike were hit with the arrows until some of them remained and used their shields.

Inside of the battlefield, the soldiers of Ares charges at one of the Amazonians and instead of winning, they were killed, one more swing from the Amazonian and killed the incoming one. The other soldiers started jumping on her and she lifts them all up with ease and killed them. 

Then the same Amazonian on horseback fought bravely, she blocked the incoming attack from one of the soldiers and then kicked the other incoming one from behind. She swung her blade killing the first soldier then kicks the second one and stabbed it but without rest, one of them threw an Amazonian to her, she was killed after being crushed by her own horse.

The horse got back in its feet but sadly it crushed its former rider, then the woman from before the tough Amazonian leader got on the horse and started riding towards where Ares is from on top of the Greek marbled structures. As Hippolyta rides towards Ares' location, there was a winged creature that grabbed her from behind and as they fly up to the air, it creature dropped Hippolyta but instead of accepting it, she whipped out her lasso and threw it towards the winged creature. The lasso grabbed the winged creature and surprised it, The winged creature then continues to fly towards the battlefield, they then went to a wall and Hippolyta used her headgear to kill the winged creature as she landed near Ares.

Ares: "You seem as eager to meet me on the battlefield as you once did in the bedroom, Hippolyta."

Hippolyta: "I only hope you prove more skilled in this arena, Ares."

She brandishes her sword and swings it, Ares blocked it with his own sword, he pushed hers away and swings but then Hippolyta blocked it, as the two were in locked blades. Hippolyta bashed Ares making him lose his helmet.

Ares: "You need not worry about me, this carnage feeds my soul. Every arrow shot and life wasted strengthens me so that not even a woman scorned will save mankind from my wrath."

Hippolyta got more angrier than before, she screams out as she charges in. Ares blocked the blade and she swings it one more time.

  Ares: "For you may be the queen of the Amazons, but I am the god of war."

The two were blade locked and then Ares punched Hippolyta in the face making her fly off towards one of the columns. Hippolyta drops down from the columns and on her knees, she looked up to see Ares charging in at her, she dodged it in time and Ares sliced off the column. Hippolyta then charges again and then in the battlefield, a white haired Amazonian can be seen bashing one of Ares' soldiers with both of her weapons and then one of them charged at her until one of the Amazonians appeared and defended her.

Persephone: "You are most greedy on the battlefield, Artemis."

Artemis: "My sword is thirsty, Persephone. I intent to get her filled."