Confessions and Heartbreaks.

A little Holiday Gift for everyone but really this idea popped out while we were out doing grocery run today, please blame Getsunova for this Short story and Happy Holidays to you all!

===================================================================

"I really like you." war blurted out in front of Great.

great sighed. This isn't a good sign. war thought.

"I'm sorry war, I know I said I will try to like you too but I really don't feel the same way. '' Great replied. war knows he will be turned down yet again the pain doesn't really die down but it just hurts more every time.

This is the fourth time war confessed to great and this is the fourth time he was rejected by the same person.

"I know" war laughs but feeling void inside. "I was just joking and I was just seeing if your answer might be different" war tried to sound cheerful and look as if he was joking.

seeing great loosen a little means that he bought whatever facade war was doing. war and his heart finally shattered beyond repair.

The first time war confessed was when they were graduating High School. It was a spur of the moment, war was scared that he might not see Great in college so he just blurted it out and seeing how great literally went silent. it was already bad news for war but even though great said that he was sorry. war just simply said it was okay and he hopes great just forgets it already.

war thoughts he can move on from his first love but he was wrong. college came and somehow fate played him again. He and Great were in the same university.

The second time war confessed was around Freshie's concert. This time he planned the confession well. But again he picked up the wrong signals from great and ended up with a broken heart.

this got war thinking, maybe he was the only one over-analyzing everything great was doing to him. The same time war promised to try and walk away from his own feelings for Great.

but fate and his feelings were both cruel to him. when Great came to him, face with traces of tears. it shattered the wall he managed to put up and he just let his feelings run wild again. That was the third confession.

"Please try to like me back. I promise you, I won't make you cry like this." war begged to the latter and for the first time Great looked at him. eyes still glossy from tears he had shed prior to the confession. This time Great left him a promise.

" I will try." Those 3 words were enough for war to try again and fight for this love.

the fourth confession came in as another spur of the moment, after Great promised that he will try to like back war, great has been extra attentive and clingy to war and this honestly gave war the confidence that maybe this time when he confess he will get accepted and so war did but it all again ended in a heart break and this one, war for sure. he will be hurt with this one for a very long time.

war excused himself with a lousy excuse of he needs to work on some plates that he left prior to the lunch "date" with Great but really. he just wants to get out of there and maybe try and get his stupid feeling away too.

when war felt like he was far away from the cafeteria and the large crowd. He slumped himself to the nearest bench and there cried his heart out.

War was so into pouring his heart out he didn't notice that someone had apparently helped him hide from the harsh sun.

"hey, nong." the other man called out. making war, raising his head up and looking at the stranger. The Stranger was giving him a handkerchief. War cannot really figure out the face of the stranger but he was damn sure that the person that was talking to him was younger than him.