{ Ch-2 }

Dipper POV:
I walked into the northwest manor my book (journal 3) in hand with pacifica, Mable, candy, and Grenada behind me, i see Mr and Mrs Northwest at the door. I was in a tuxedo while Mable had a big pink dress on, candy had a green one and Grenada had a blue dress but it wasn't puffy like Mable's or Candy's.

"Welcome Mr pines, I see you brought your sister and her friends with you" he said as he smiled at me shaking my hand, "yes I did, now can you tell me were this ghost is? I would like to get this over with." I said not wanting to stay any longer "ah! Yes, right this why" he lead me to a dinning room that was a mess.

"oh wow" I opened the journal 3 and flipped to a page for ghosts there was 5 levels of a ghosts power (A/N:I think, I forgot 😓) "looks like you have a level 5..." I mumbled and continued to read the page to see the weaknesses of the different levels of ghost.

When I finally finished scanning the page and flashing it with a blue light, I closed it and I pulled out a bag of salt, a small round shaped bottle filled with a clear liquid that bubbled a little.

"Where is the room most active" I said as I put journal 3 away, "of course this way." Mr Northwest lead me to a big room, animal heads plastered on the walls, a fire placed in the center of the right wall and in front of it was a bear carpet, the floors were chocolate brown and the walls were white, there was a white couch in the middle of the room, a big window on the opposite wall of the door, a gun cabinet in the upper right corner of the room and lastly the was a book shelf filled with many different kinds of books.

I understood why the ghost would like to stay in this room, it looked comfy, other than the animal heads all over the walls, that made me feel uneasy.

"I will leave you be." Mr Northwest said as he walked away Letting me do what I could, I walked into the room and the door slammed shut behind me, witch made me jump and squeak.

I looked behind me to see nothing, I grab the rounded bottle ready to throw it at the ghost, it makes them weak, I then hear chants, weird twisted chants I couldn't understand, the I look behind me to see all the heads chanting, I looked at a deer head and this ink like stuff came out of its mouth and started to pour from its eyes, like it was crying.

I was tariffed at this point, but I didn't show it, I kept a brave face, soon the ghost appeared, he had no eyes, a axe in his head, brown overalls, a blue T-shirt, and White hair.

I throw the potion at him but it didn't work as i planed it to, the man got weak yes, but only a little, "oh no.." I say backing up to the door, the ghost chuckled "you think that can stop me!?" And only one thing ran through my mind at that point, shit.
_____________________
A/N: hey y'all, idk if this story is going good cuz I kinda quit for a little and started a new book called 'the mystery twins' pls check it out when its done I already have 3 parts posted, and I'm working on the 4th part, I think its going good! I want your comment on my storys, see if I need to work on my writing skills or if im doing good. (Thx for your time)