Merry Christmas

At night Kylie asked Mason to take a walk around the shelter. Mason asks Kylie "So, what now?" Kylie gives him a curious look and says "What do you mean?" Mason replies "I mean our plan was to get to your uncle's shelter but now we are here what should we do next?" Kylie nods her head and says "Well, we will stay here till my uncle commands us to go to the secure island." Mason looks at her and says "You mean your uncle has a secured island where no zombies are present?" Kylie laughed and said "I mean yeah!" Mason chuckled and said "Okay, so we are gonna live happily and we don't need to worry about the world ending." "If I am thinking clearly then the world won't be ending cause we are not gonna any where close these zombies." says Kylie. Mason nodded in agreement. Kylie then said "Do you know what day is this?" Mason nodded in disagreement. "It's Christmas Eve!" says Kylie cheerfully. Mason surprisingly said "Damnit! I forgot that!" Kylie showed him her watch it was just a few second to midnight and then shows him the mistletoe. Mason was shocked he never thought that this would be happening so he asked Kylie "Do you really want this?" Kylie spoke without hesitation "I want nothing more." And so at the strike of midnight Mason and Kylie kissed each other under the mistletoe.

__________________________________

In the morning everyone celebrates Christmas. There was joy and happiness all around the area.

During the celebration Kylie and Miley call Robin to talk to them. Miley was the first one to speak "Hey, we feel kinda sorry for not saying anything when you were telling your story. Actually everything was so mixed up that we could not understand what to say." Robin held her hands and said "It's okay. I know that you both don't feel that way. Plus, I know what people think of Lux." Kylie then intrupts her "We know that Lux is innocent already. We were on a mission when we got to know this. We were only concerned because we thought that you might be bugged and people might come after you." Robin said "Oh... Okay. I didn't thought this would be the case but it's still okay." Miley happily held her hands and said "Don't worry you are one of our friends and we will take care of you no matter what." Kylie followed ". Hey,she is more than a friend. She is our top priority and as our top priority we will protect you always." Robin nodded and all of them chatted for a while.

__________________________________

Adam pulls Miley's hand and asks her to come with him. After getting far from the others Miley asked him "What is going on?" Adam took out the blue berry muffin from his hand and said "Remember how you used to love my blue berry muffins?" Miley smiles and says "Adam, how do you always remember such small things?" Adam smiles and says "Well, it's you! So I can't forget anything about you." Miley happily takes the muffin from his hand and eats it. The taste of the muffin made her remember those days of Christmas from highschool when Adam used to make muffins for her. Just that thought makes tears come in her eyes. Adam looks at her shocked and says "What happened? Did you not like the taste?" Miley spoke while wiping her tears "No, it's just that this muffin made me remember those days of Christmas. We used to be so little that time and everything was so good." Adam cupped her face and said "Hey, we are together again that's what matters and I believe in us. We will get through this together." Miley hugged him and said "You make all my worries go away." The two of them melted in the memories of past.

At last Christmas bought relief and happiness to all.