1

"hey girly, hold still." Tartaglia said while slowly walking up to a handsome man dressed in elegant clothing. Tartaglia's attention was fully focused on the man, he was turned on by the man's beauty. He took the man's hand and dragged him to his house. "Whats your name handsome? Would you like to drink some tea with me?" Tartaglia said admiring his beauty. "The name is zhongli" the man replied.

"Well Zhongli its nice to meet you" Tartaglia said before leaning in and kissing him. His movements were slow at first but as Zhongli's fingers worked on his clothes they increased speed. A man from behind stumbled into the room. "That was slow" he said to Tartaglia who turned around only to be greeted by the man's foot. The man gave a glare to Tartaglia before walking out.

Tartaglia pulled Zhongli onto the couch and kissed him with hunger. "Sorry about that brother."

"Don't worry about it brother I was just surprised."

"Alright Zhongli lets take this back outside to the patio."

They walked outside in the darkness with nothing but the moonlight for light. The stars were brighter here than they had been in a very long time. The two of them sat next to each other and looked at each other.

"Well zhongli what would you like to do?"

"I would like to make love to you, and you to me. We are both too young for that sort of thing. I hope that you do not mind."

"No I don't mind at all but I don't want to go too fast."

"Good, I don't want to hurt you."

Zhongli looked at the man that had captured his heart. "So are you feeling up to it then Zhongli?"

"I am ready."

"Alright let me help you out."

Zhongli looked up and saw that he was lying on a table with the curtains drawn back. The lights came on and he saw a man sitting on top of him. He looked to be about 20 or so and was quite good looking. "How do I look?" the man asked.

"You look good enough."

"There are a few things that you need to know before we go any further."

"Alright."

"First, your manhood is the strongest that I have ever felt. Second, you are the prettiest young man that I have ever seen."

"Alright, so I guess you could say that we are in love."

"Then its time to lose that virginity. She told me that she was the prettiest young woman that she has ever seen."

"What happens now?"

"Now we make love."

"Do you want to do it now?"

"Of course I want to make love."

"Good." The man pulled out Zhongli's package and took his hand.

"Ahhh! I think I am in pain."

"That was the first time."

"Oh, I was only kidding. I thought you were going to laugh."

"Of course I'm not laughing at you my young lover, but we have done a lot of talking and we need to do a lot more. We both need to become men."

Zhongli looked down at his package. "You mean this?" he asked.

"Of course not. You are going to love this."

"Alright. What does that mean?"

"You are going to perform a sex act on me. You need to work hard."