•𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟14• 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝐸𝑣𝑒•

𝐻𝑖 ℎ𝑖!:) 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘😩 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟😋

{Name} - 14
Dazai - 15
Chuuya - 15
Your outfit<3

{Name} - 14Dazai - 15Chuuya - 15 Your outfit<3

Enjoy:)<3

3rd person POV

"So what's the favor?" The shorter boy asked, "Well- ***************. Can you do it?"

"WHAT??? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO N-" "OKAY WE GET IT SHUT UP" the girl yelled at the ginger "But it's a order. So you have to do it."

"AND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL US THAT? YOUR NOT MY MOM"

"YOU DONT HAVE A MOM"

"SHUT UP THIS IS WHY YOUR FATHER IS DEAD"

*𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙠✨*

And so he died, end of story thank you all<3

Jk jk

"OW JESUS CHRIST WOMEN"

"Speaking of that, isn't it Christmas tomorrow?" Dazai asked (as if he didn't already know)

"Uh yea it is, why?" "Hm just thought we could do something fun together tonight and tomorrow," "you mean the three of us?" "No Chu he means him and his dead parents you fucking dumb ass." "🥕🖕🏻"

This resulted in Dazai laughing a bit and smiling at the two "We can go see the lights in town those are always beautiful."

{First Name} looked up from the ginger she was beating up and looked at the taller male "Why would you..." the girls eyes looked sad for second and than she looked at the glass wall besides her, looking down at Yokohama.

"A-anyways.. I cant spend Christmas with you guys. Me and my brother are making a trip to England tomorrow but I can spend tonight with the two of you, we can go see the lights and anything else." The girl looked at the floor and than the taller boy, oh the way he was smiling at her, It made her heart melt and that those eyes they looked so heart warming and beautiful. She always wondered about the feeling she felt whenever she saw him or at least she tried to convince herself she didn't know. But deep inside she knew.

"Alright so lets go me and Chu will go put on out jackets and we'll meet you outside alright?" "That's alright." "HEY I NEVER AGRE- *𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙠*