•𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8• 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑀𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑠•

Ages:
Y/N is 14
Dazai is 15
Chuuya is 15

Your outfit for this chapter:

Hope you enjoy!

"TELL ME WHO'S BEHIND IT!"

"No way!"

"Hup!"

"AGH!"

"YOU DONT GET IT DO YOU?!"

"No I do. Unlike a certain grade-school kid I happen to know!"

"COME ON, COME ON! YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO WIN IF YOU'RE ALWAYS ON THE DEFENSIVE!"

"Well, too bad for you."

            ꧁The Club Emits A
                     Destruction Beam꧂

"AHHHHHHH HANG ON A SECOND!!!"

"Remember our promise? The loser has to obey one arder from the winner, like a dog. Now, what should I have you do?"

"Osamu stop teasing him already."

"Ah, hey F/n"

"Jeez why do you keep on disappearing?"

You just shrugged at the gingers question.

"Sooo Chuuyaaa, what should I have you do? Hmm"

"Dammit I thought for sure could win!"

"How about this than lets have a contest to see who can catch perpetrator first. If you win, we can call of the bet we had. But if I win, your my dog for life."

"Yeah and what if we both lose?!"

"Well if we both lose..."

Dazai looked at you before speaking again

"F/n!"

"Hm?"

"If there is something you can have both me and Chuuya do, what would it be?"

You thought for a second before a smirk came on your face.

"Every time you two see each other you have to hug and whisper sweet things in each others ears."

"I regret this..."

"YOUR ON GIRLY! I'LL DO IT! AND YOU! WHY WOULD I EVER SHOW YOU WHAT I HAVE UP MY SLEEVE?!"

"Does the fact you always have your fists closed and engage with your opponents using just your kicks have something to do with what you have up your sleeve?"

"How I fight is none of your business." Chuuya turned around.

"I see. So you're being lazy on purpose." The bandaged boy said.

"Say, why are you looking for the god of fire, Arahabaki? What got you interested?" You asked.

"Why do you want to know?" The ginger looked at for a second then immediately put his hoodie on went under the chair.