first day of school..,

"SARAH IF YOU WONT WAKE UP I WILL MAKE YOU" i hear jack scream. i start to make my way to the bathroom. while i am walking i hit my head on a wall, i think

"ohhh"  i hear a voice say i look up to see sabestian, isnt this just great note the sarcasm. "look where you going bitch"  he say while pushing me to the side 

"just fuck off sebastian" i say while he is walking away, "what did you say" he  turn araund glares at me.      "nothing" i mumble. i turn araund to walk away from him, while am walking i feel a hand turn me araund 

"say a thing to me like that again i will hit you" i look at his eyes to see just anger in them i nod and start walking away again.

i walk into the bathroom and do my stuff i walk out to my room and i take on me a green huddy and some brown pants. 

"COME ON SARAH YOU HAVE TO GO SOON" i hear  my mom yell. i start to head down the stairs i stop to hear some voice say 

"cant we just leave her" i hear jack say,  what a asshole 

"no you cant i dont want hear to walk again last time she did., she got one houre late" dads defendig me thats nice i think to my self 

"its not our fault that she is fat and cant walk fast like a normale person" i can hear them all laugthe i rolle my eyes, you would probleye think that i would start crying nah this stuff happens daylie yeah i know my family is fucked up, in other eyes people migth think that my family is the best and that we all love each other they are, just that i am not aparte of the love.

i walk down to the last step i hear all of them stop laugthing i walk to tabele where every one is i take a aple and start eating eat while walking to the door and take on my shoes 

"ready for the first day of school dad says while having a brigth smile on his face, i smile and give him a nod, i am not ready for school my siblings made roumers  abaut me now nobody wants to be friends with me . but i have one friend that i love her name is ane she is a very bubble humen always talk to people makes friends alote but. am really wondering why she hasnt turn hear back at me or leave me, thats what every humen those when they hear the roumer my siblings made, they will walk really fast if you think about it.

" i talked to your coach he said that you are doing great, am proud of you" i turn to look at him with the brigthest smile ever "thank you so much dad i migth play next sunday it will be against the wolfs if we win we will be one of the best girl team in the- 

"dad you are going to my training rigth is my first one in two weeks you have to show up" emily says before i can finishe my last sentence i rolle my eyes again she always have them rampt araund her finger " yes honey of course am coming" 

"i dont even think sarah is going to do good on basket, she will be to slow for that, after all the things she is eating"  emily says again. Iam not even supriste  anymore, she always talks about my weigth it doesnt hurt that much any more. " yeah honey you really should lose some weigth you know, mabey try  look a littel more like you sister" being told by your mother that you should lose some weighte hurts, it always hits diffrent. i just give them a nod i start to walk outside i can hear them say that am to sensetiv and that am a cry baby, actully i never cry, it has been months since i last cried, like i try to cry but nothing comes out of my eyes.

 ping ping ping 

I take my phone out to see who is texting me. i look down at my phone to see that i have been added to a group chat i just rolle my eyes and put my phone back into my backpack, 'its probely a group chat one of the people on the school that made to bully me or just talk smack about me.