Credit / Warnings / Info

Rewrite of Sans' House Guests! Yes, it is finally here! That book was written daily while being practically unplanned for means it came out kind of crappy. I always wanted to rewrite it for awhile, and it's finally here!

And yes, it is a harem x Sans fic, fight me. Though that isn't the focus in this book. In the first book of the old series, almost everyone fell in love with Sans immediately, and for this one, only one person actually hooks up with Sans. We're taking it more slowly and developing the love, yo. Don't worry, he does end up with them like in the other book, I'm just giving them more reason to love him and more personal scenes.

Just so you know, Ticci Toby's creator made a statement saying they don't want Ticci Toby to be considered as a Creepypasta anymore. So, what I am doing for this story is that Toby still is a serial killer with the same backstory / design, but he was ONCE a proxy for Slenderman, but grew annoyed at being bossed around and left, so now he's a solo serial killer again. Sorta a reference to Toby being a CreepyPasta once but not now technically if you get it.

So for this fic, Toby is NOT a creepypasta! He's just a normal serial killer who was working with the pastas for a bit but dipped and now is a solo killer again. He's still in the harem tho.

And yeah, be warned, a murder literally happens in the prologue. Things get DARK. Basically watch out for: blood, gore, rape (just the topic), rape mentions (sally's backstory basically), major character almost dies, serial killers everywhere, swearing, teenagers making dirty jokes, dirty jokes and language in general, abuse, ect

That list is subject to likely only grow (for future books, this one is already fully prewritten)

Also, you guys may recognize the prologue for this story as a oneshot I posted! That's actually because I had begun to write a different story about just sans and slenderman, but then decided to ditch it and posted the first chapter as a oneshot. Then I was thinking of rewriting my crossover, and built up all of these ideas but I needed some sort of event to start off, then realized I already had a perfect prologue and decided to take that. So yeah. 

Chapter 1 will be posted on Christmas! I'm just going to throw up the prologue in a few minutes because some of you already likely read it, so no need to make you wait for another week.