Christmas Chapter :3

This isn't a real chapter I switched up the ships, 🚫it's not a real chapter🚫
Ships:
Dreamnap
Foolsamponk
And skephalo (Maybe but bad and skeppy are there)
•°Nick POV°•
Me, Clay, Bad and Ponk we're decorating the house for the Christmas party Clay is throwing in 2 days, "Hey Dad, can you pass me some lights" I said not knowing I just called bad my dad "Sure but what did you just call me" He replied but with confusion, I look over to see Clay wheezing "Da- I meant B-bad not dad so-sorry" I stutter and bad handed me the lights "You can call me dad if you want, I think it's funny" Bad said, Clay is still wheezing and Ponk was confused because he was in the other room the whole time this happened.
____

We finished decorating the house Clay couldn't stop talking about of how I called bad my father but other than that the house looks really good.
•°Bad POV°•
I was still processing what Nick called me like did he see me as a father figure, that didn't matter because I had got a text
Geppy
Bad is it okay if
I come over?
Bad(Me)
ye ig the address is (Make a random address)

Geppy
Thanks

"Hey Clay, Zak is coming over is that okay?" I asked since Clay owned the house "Yeah it's okay" The blonde said,
_____

Zak had just got here, he even brought something him and Clay knew what it was(Can y'all guess what it is) but me, Ponk and Nick didn't know what it was, after a few minutes we all started watching a movie(oh I forgot to add the part where Sam came to the house) it was a scary movie as well and I didn't really like scary movies but the 'tops' wanted the 'Bottoms' to shove themselves into their 'Tops' and it worked I was on Zak scared, Sam and Ponk we're cuddling And Nick and Clay were the only ones spaced out, I got half way through the movie when I felt my eyes get really heavy and I soon fell asleep on Zak's chest
•°Nick POV°•
*Awe* I think because I look down to see Bad asleep on Zak's chest "Hey me and Sam are gonna go home" Ponk said "Okay happy travels" Clay said and then went back watching the movie, we sat there for a good few minutes before Zak picked Bad up and carried him home and me and Clay were just in the couch cuddling(Idk it's 3:48 in the morning on the 25th, help me)
•°2 days later°•
•°Sam POV°•
It's the day of Clay's Christmas party and me, Ponk and Foolish were going but Ponk is taking forever and you would've though I would take forever since I work a prison guess not
_____

We arrived at the party and Foolish looked amazed of how the house looked there were (those things you hang on your door but idk how to spell), Candy canes along the wall and last thing I saw was a missiltoe (That's what skeppy brought) "Hello guys"Clay said walking over here, we ate sweets, cake and alot of other food and on my end the party was amazing.
•°Nick POV°•
I can't believe Zak brought a missiltoe because I found out, while everyone else was in the living room me and Clay were talking right under the missiltoe and I didn't realize until I looked up and Clay gave a smirk like he knew this would happen "OoOo you can't deny me" The blonde said as he tried to lean in to kiss me but ofc I denied "Please Sappy" He said with 'puppy dog eyes' "Fine but you can't tell anyone" I said with Mah usual stubborn attitude(Okay now Nick is starting to feel like me now lol) We lean in and kissed for a few seconds and we finally stopped I walked out blushing because I mean I just let my best friend kiss me because of a damn missiltoe(Tbh idk how to make kissing sound good) "Hey um Nick" Sam said not wanting to attract anyone's attention "Hey..." I said "Can I talk to you alone just for a second" He said (Why tf do I keep saying 'SaId') "Yeah sure" I answered (That sounded better in my head tbh) We walked upstairs and I was kinda confused then it hit me did he see us(Nick and Clay) "Nick, How do you ask someone out" "Wh-what why?" I asked "Well um, uh..." He stuttered "Do you like someone here 😏" "W-well yeah" He stuttered once more (Y'all I'ma admit I'm really bad at making stories sound good and interesting) "Who do you want to ask out" I asked Sam "Uh well you know of how me, Ponk and Foolish are good friends right?" He said(Btw Ponk and Sam are dating but their both poly and they both like Foolish so yeah 👍) "Yeah, wait are you wanting to ask them out?" I asked surprised like I knew they were great friends but I did not expect this to happen and the fact he came to me when there is Puffy, Clay and Wilbur who have dated someone before but no he came to me(Trust am I right).
______

"Hey guys before I end today's Christmas party, I would like to take a picture for a memory of Christmas of 2021" Clay said, After the picture Sam thanked me for the advice and everyone started leaving, this was the best Christmas party ever.
_________________________________________
I finished this at 4:29 in the fucking morning and I have had zero sleep anyways Happy new year
You always put your friends before you and that's what makes you, you❤️
Words:983