The Lovey-Dovey Couple And Their Small Santa

Hello Everyone...

This My first Mature OS on Dareya and Their Baby Boy Ansh.......

First of All I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas...... Hope everyone will have a Great time this year......

(Imagine Dareya are married and They have a Baby Boy named Ansh...... He is 3 Years old and very naughty........ Always pull dareya's leg with Abhijeet and Kavin......Shreya is pissed of handling his two babies.....Today Is Marry Christmas.....And for dareya and their son today is a very special day........To know more, Lets start.......❤❤)

.⯁.

.⯁.

.⯁.

.⯁.

.⯁.

.⯁.

.⯁.

.⯁.

Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Its 12:00 A.M.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" a loud voice came from a house in somewhere in Mumbai.......

Yes, It was our lovey-dovey couple Dareya with their Son Ansh siting on bed counting the Time....... And as the clock turns 12:00.......Dareya shout loudly in excitement.......Ansh covers his ears with his hand gave them a beliwered expression that how can someone shout so loudly in the midnight......He uncovers his ears and gave him a big charming smile.....

Dareya sang "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" song and give their son a tight Hug...... This was so soothing and full of emotions hug...... Dareya were very thankful to god to give them a son like him......And Ansh give bundle of thanks to god to give him Parents like dareya, who can do every possible thing to make him happy..... They weren't ready to separate from the hug.......But somehow shreya managed and said with a teasing smile.....

Shreya teasingly :- Kya ab hum ek dusre ko chhod sakte hai......Actually cake bhi cut karna hai to...........but it trailed off as Daya and ansh gave her a hard look and separate.... 

Daya and ansh wipe off their invisible tears and shreya tried hard to suppress his smile.....

Daya in full emotions Tearly :- Happy Birthday Beta.......My Small Santa.....I am so proud to have a son like you.....You are my jaan little baby..... Ansh also get tears and they again hug each other tightly.......It's been 5 min, no one is ready to break, shreya became pissed off and bored.....

Shreya mischievously :- Agar aaplogo ka yeh emotional drama ho gaya ho to hum Cake cut kare.........

Daya and ansh broke and nodded........ Shreya went to kitchen and brought a home made cake that she made at home...... The cake was beautifully decorated and in between there was written Ansh...... There were 4 candles lightening on it........Ansh cut the cake and Feed dareya......They also feed him......

Shreya :- Happy 4th birthday honey....... I love so much baccha..... You are my jaan baby and hug him.....Ansh also hug her....... they separate

Ansh in his most inocent voice :- Mummy mujhe aap jaan aur i love you mat kaho.....

Dareya asked in confused tone :- kyu baccha....

Ansh naughtily :- Kyuki fir papa ko jalan hogi........ and laughed.........Dareya became shocked and they started tickling him.....The house filled with their laughter, excitement, giggling........

Ansh after controlling his laugh :- Papa...... mera birthday Gift kaha hai........

Daya innocently :- Konsa birthday gift......Mai nahi laya koi birthday gift.....(laughed under throat)