New Year Celebration

Hello Everyone.....

See I am here with new OS on Dareya......Hope U will Enjoy ......

So Lets Start ......

(Dareya are in relationship......Daya is one of the rich business man and Shreya is his PA...They are going to marry soon)

 The party was going well.....All were dancing.....Some were drinking, some were talking......Daya and his friends were sitting on the king size sofa surrounded by their bodygaurds.....Yes it was the billionaires party held by Daya's best friend cum big brother  Abhijeet.....It was a huge club, with tight security.......

Daya breathed deeply and secretly groaned in frustation as he noticed his love, his jaan, Coming with her friends group, wearing a bodycon black glittering sexy dress.....that was ending just above her knee, showing her soft and smooth skin of her legs.......It was barely covering her upper chest showing the deep cleavage.....He just wanted to throw her on his giant bed, ripped her clothes and fuck her till he ruin her....He became hard by these thoughts so he just jerk his head nodding in no.....

Shreya who was coming there talking to her friends noticed daya's gaze on her......She smiled lightly as she know what is bothering him......They came near them and wished each other......

- "Greetings to all!!" said Abhijeet's wife Tarika enthusiastically........ Abhijeet get up from his sofa and went towards her wrapped his arm around her waist......She smiled broadly.....

- "Hey Tarika! Where were u......We were waiting for you all!!" Tarika, Shreya and all their friends smiled........ 

Shreya said chuckling :- Actually sir.....She has given some extra beauty touch to make you die for her..... Tarika punched her arm blushingly while abhijeet adored her more.....

Daya said mockingly :- Abhijeet If u have done with your romance (abhijeet glared) I mean shall we enjoy the party!!! 

They all nodded and take their respective partners with them.......Here our Adorable couple, look towards each other and smiled......

They sat down adoring the hall party.......

- "Daya, Abhijeet sir has done such an amazing decoration......Means see how many arrangements he has done....." Shreya said while staring the party hall.....

Daya complaining with pout :- Oh.... C'mon shreya....Stop adoring the decoration.....Just adore your love.....See how desperate I am when I saw u wearing this sexy dress.....

Shreya smiled broadly seeing him complaining like a child.....She moved her lips towards his cheeks and place a kiss....sensually moving her lips to the corner to his mouth teasing him for a second.....then get back to her seat.....

Daya growled :- What is this shreya?? Mujhe yeh tumhara teasing bahot ganda lagta lagta hai.......

Shreya laughingly :- Aww...daya....Koi ni

Daya :- yeah! yeah! for you its nothing.....But for me you know how hard.....

shreya cutting him :- Shut up daya! how shameless......at least see your surroundings......

Daya looking the surrounding :- What to see in the surroundings??? Everyone is busy in their own....See abhijeet bhai and tarika bhabhi.....How they are spending their romantic moment with each other.....

Shreya seductively :- Ohh! is it so.....Thik hai fir aaj mai aapko dikhati hu kitne romantic would be mili hai aapko....... She said looking in his wide brown eyes......