ғᴏᴜʀ- ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ

"Lex I'm sorry..." Alexandria didn't even look at Damon. "I brought you some coffee." Damon placed the coffee on the nightstand. "I know it was stupid...I just thought it would be better for us" Alexandria scoffed "Killing Stefan's friend on his birthday would be 'better' for us? What kind of world do you live in Damon, a world with no consequences? You need to wake up Damon, the real world is painful and every action you take it has consequences. You may be a vampire but there's always going to be someone against you."

"I know why you're back here, for the person you loved." Damon had a surprised look on his face. "Well, let me tell you that love isn't worth it because you think you found the right person and they break your heart in pieces. For example, Katherine, who I hate so much, she was alive. I saw her, even talked to her and she told me that she knew you were alive." His face turned somber "This is the real world Damon." Damon looked at his sister. "Why didn't you tell us sooner, why didn't you tell us she was alive?!" Stefan came into the room. "What's going on here?" Damon fake laughed "Our little sister saw Katherine alive and well and didn't even decide to tell us." "Well it's not as bad as you nearly killing Stefan's friend and then wanting to open a tomb full of vampires, because that's what you wanted to do, right?"

Damon just shook his head and left the house. He was angry but not at Alexandria but himself, he was so stupid. He didn't think at all. If I keep on doing this I will lose her again, he thought.

Damon stopped and sat down at a bench across from the Mystic Grill and took out a ring which he had kept near him all of those years. The letters 'AS' were carved on the ring, it was similar to his and Stefan's ring but a bit smaller. He kept the ring hoping that someday he would give it to Alexandria.

When Damon saw Bonnie in the parking lot an idea came into his mind. "Bonnie..." Bonnie was scared of Damon. "I'm not giving you the necklace" "I don't need the necklace..." after all it was pointless, he was going to use it to help him open the tomb. "I just want you to do a tiny spell for me." Bonnie shook her head. "I won't help you Damon." Damon sighed. "Please, it's not for me. It's for Alex, I just need you to spell this ring...a spell that lets vampires go into the daylight." Damon said holding the ring out to Bonnie. Bonnie looked away. "Please Bonnie, it's my fault that she doesn't have her daylight ring, I want her to forgive me..."

Bonnie laughed. "You seriously think that I'll help...you? You tried to kill me over a necklace..." "Bonnie, I mean you no harm, I just want my sister to forgive me.... I'll leave you alone after you do this one tiny spell. Please, Bonnie." Bonnie looked at the ring in Damon's hand and sighed, Damon acted differently and she wanted to help Alexandria, so, she agreed to do it.

She took the ring out of his hand. "I'm not doing this for you." Bonnie headed to her car. "What are you doing, Where are you going?" Bonnie looked at Damon. "I just started practicing magic a few days ago, I need a Grimoire and my Grams' help. I'll give it to you once I'm done with the spell."

"Grams do we have a spell for a daylight ring?" That was the first thing Bonnie said as soon as she entered her house. Her grams wasn't too happy about her asking for the daylight ring spell. "Bonnie, you shouldn't be helping those vampires, they're dangerous." Bonnie turned around and looked at her Grams "I'll be fine Grams. Plus, it'll be more dangerous if I don't do what they ask for." "You are more powerful than you think, Bonnie..." Her Grams said as she handed her the Grimoire. "The spell your looking for is in this Grimoire."
-
Alexandria was bored out of her mind, it was what it used to be like once the Mikaelsons left her when they had to do something, it was always 'too dangerous' for Alexandria. Now, going outside was too dangerous for her. She hated being by herself, she was just sitting on the couch doing nothing, waiting for the door to open. Instead, she heard a knock on the door, she thought it might be Elena or Caroline. Bonnie didn't like vampires so much so it probably wasn't her.