Chapter 1❤️✨

It was a pleasant and peaceful morning in Mumbai. birds are chirping with their melodies voice. Winds are blowing with slow and smoothly. it was peaceful and pleasant morning until sunrise fall on beautiful soul from behind the curtain who was enjoying her sleep. Ray's of the sun indicate her to wake up and start her wonderful day. She wake-up by yawing and let the ray's of sun fall on her face making her face glow. Ya it's our mikku pie.

When she opened her eyes first thing came Infront of her is her dad's photo and she instantly smile by seeing her superheroe's face. She closed her eyes and make a wish that wherever her dad is there,let his soul stay in peace. By getting off from the bad she went to fresh up and do her daily routine. After getting fresh she came out wearing a light pink and white anarkali gown with pink jeckit. She wore simple yet elegant silver jumkas and light make up, and goes downstairs.

After coming to downstairs she directly enter to kitchen, where her mother preparing breakfast for her daughter. She came towards her mother and back hug and place a soft kiss on her cheeks and wish her

M- Good morning mumma!

R- Good morning princess.
By kissing her cheeks.

M- mumma kya banaya hai?

R- ur all time favourite chocolate muffins.
By hearing chocolate muffins name mikku start jumping like kiddo and place another kiss on her mother cheek

M- thank you mumma
Saying this she left to dinning table. And her mother admiring her daughter's childish behaviour and happy face and pray to God that her daughter's happiness stay forever and ever.

After finishing her breakfast by doing masti , laughing, and talking mikku left for her institute by saying goodbye to her mom.

🐾

Where in new York, sun was already hide in cloud and darkness spread over the sky. Two joyful souls were return to their apartment after their hetick day. They directly goes to their room and relax their body by taking hot shower, after dressing in casual they both enter to kitchen for preparing dinner for themselves.

Sid- yar sumi ajka din bohot hetick tha.

Sumi who wearing apron - life mai tune pehli bar kuch sahi kaha

Saying this he got a playful slap on his solder from sid and both start laughing.

Su- ha yr sachme hetick tha.

Sid- by rubbing both hands, to aaj kya banaye janam khane mai?

Su- kuch simple sa krte hai!

Sid- fried rice and omelet chalega?

Su- chalega kya, dodega!

After making dinner both had their dinner by polling each other legs, teasing and all.they both talking about random topics just than sumi got video call from his aai.

Su- hello aai kai se app?

A- mai thik ho tu bata? Aur sid kaha he?

Sid who pushing sumi aside and our sweet aai start laughing.

Sid- mai thik hu aai app kaise ho?

Aai who controlling her laugh seeing sumi face and their childish behaviour

A- mai thik ho, aur tumlogo ne khana khaya?

Both- ja abi.

A- Aur bata kab aa rahe ho, ab raha nahi ja rahha tum dono ko mile.

Su- aai kuchi dino ki bat hai humri internal ship khatam hone ko aai hai badme ham permanently India aa rehe hai.

A- are vaa yeto achi bat hai. Ab jake aaram karo dhak gaye honge.

Su- ha aai jaate hai , gar mai sab kaise hai?

A- sab ache hai ab tumlog aaram karo jao bhago. Byy good night take care.

Both-😂byy take care.
Call disconnected........

Su- aai se bat karke aacha laga.

Sid- ha! Ab to muje jald se jald india jana hai

Su- tu vo chod aur he bata gf b mili ya nahi? By teasing smile.😉

Sid who drinking water split out and start coughing. And our nit so innocent sumi star laughing seeing his buddies condition.

Sid- nahi yr! By making sad face

Su- kuch nahi yr tu man mat halka kr iss janam mai nahi to agle janam mai jarur milegi tuje gf, sabrah ka fal mitha hota hai.

Saying this he start running because our sid start chasing him by taking one chapal in his hand, but stop at mid track because our smart sumi already entered in his room and shot the door closed and start laughing😂😂

Sid - abe tu meri chod tu bata , itne proposals aahe hai ek b except nahi ki kyu?

Su- kyuki muje ek b pasand nahi aai.

Sid- learning against the door,aur ho kab aahegi ??

Su-kon?

Sid- ladki! Pasand kab aahegi?

Su- shayad India mai hi koi ho🙃

(A/n - shayad😉🙃 )

Sid - mmm muje b koi mile india mai😌

And here our sumi😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sid - haaaa jyada has mat good night and gost dreams😒

Su- haaa😂 same 2 u

Saying this sid left for his room and sumi lay on his bad and both drift into peaceful and sweet sleep.

*Ps above pic is mikku's dress

* Ignore my grammatical mistakes😐

So here's chapter one i hope
All like it
Plz give me some reviews and
Votes

Till than stay turn for nxt part
Byyy tata👋👋