chapter 8❤️✨

Sometimes whenever we see something or meet someone it's quite difficult us to understand that it is good or bad for us, famous quote we all know "jo jaisa dikta hai,vaisa hota nahi"something like that,this quote is like worning bell to us for not trusting someone easily,same case to mallika, after meeting with sumedh, she feel very comfortable in his presence, sumedh have a positive vibes which make anyone comfortable around himself, after talking with sumedh she felt like making friendship with him is not harm, but still because of her past she can't able to trust someone easily, something happens in her past which break her heart, because of that she have trust issues.
Let's see she can able to make friendship with sumedh.

Mikku pov

Today was a great day or u can say night, after coming from garba night, i directly come to my room after fresh up,I lay on my bad, my mind drift into sumedh, his name it say give me a positive vibes, positive energy,he is very humble and friendly person, and his hazel eyes, damn attractive and beautiful, i fall in love with his eyes,i can't able to take off my own eyes from his (pagal Mai ) i was staring at him like crazy, ho sochega ki mai pagal hu.(chuckle), but one thing, being around him i never felt uncomfortable,that boi know how to make someone comfortable around himself,he is so polite,kind i like his attitude, i thik he is good guy but i meet him today only,i should not assume easily that he is good guy but still" koi be kahega ki vo acha ladka hai"because of my past i can't able to trust someone easily (sad chuckled) Jane do i don't want to remember anything related to my past, so guys byy i m feeling very sleepy right now so byy see u tomorrow

Pov end

NXT morning after slapping alaram 3 times mikku wakeup, after completely getting up from bad she went towards the bathroom for fresh up and getting ready for the day, after taking a long warm bath she came out of the bathroom my draping a towel around her body, she put a soft music on her phone and went to closet for dress up while humbaling tone,, after almost 5 min she found a blue causal printed plazo set to wear, after dressup in that dress she went towards her dressing table,she start to make her hair, she made a side french braid,and she put Silver jumk after doing some light makeup like applied kazal and red lipstick, she wore her fav watch which was gifted by her dad,she smile seeing her watch, taking some documents and her handbags along with cout and phone she left for having her breakfast.

After having breakfast she left for hospital by her scooty which is gifted by her mom for securing good marks in her 12 examination, after almost 1 hr she reached hospital after greating receptionist she reached staff room of hospital,after greating every one she put her bag on her side, taking cout and note pad she went towards Dr Monika cabin,on the way she received a msg from avneet telling her that she reach and meet her at lunch time in canteen,when she reach dr.monika cabin she knock 2 times she entered in cabin.

Mikku

When I entered in Dr. Monika cabin i shocked to see her in bad state she gave me pale smile i immediately went towards her, it's hurt to see a cheerful person in this state i asked her
"What happened Dr. Monika ur looking pale, is everything ok , u look seak also ?"
"It's nothing mallika "i can hear her tired voice,
"Come one Dr. Monika u can tell me i can do something plz tell plz i can't able to see u like this "i aske her softly
"Mallika i thik I'm pregnant "she tell me by soft and beautiful smile
She continues,i also miss my periods and also all symptoms are clearly of pregnancy,"
"Okkk soo let's take test na!
"Humm ya !"
After taking her blood sample i went towards the lap for checking i mean i gave them to doctor who check it after 1/2 hr results came i take it and went towards Dr. Monika cabin.

I impatiently asked her to open the test report she chuckled at my silliness but she open the envelope and take out the report after reading it a small smile formed on her face and her eyes become tearing,

"What's the report say Dr. Monika?"i asked her impatiently and excitedly

"I will tell u but first u have to adress me by my name"she tell me with slight smirk.

"Oo that's inappropriate to adress u by ur name dr." I said with little frown.

"Ok than i will not tell u"she doing purposely for teasing me.

"Ok ok tell Monika what's report say,"

"Ok that's like a good girl,so the report said that I'm 2 week pregnant,"she tell me with sweet smile.

"Ooo my god congratulations Monika, ur going to momma soon, Many many congratulations, I'm very happy for u ,"

"Thanks a lot mallika, and s I'm going to become mother "

After our little celebration we begin with our works she teaches me a lots of thinks after that she gave me one work which is relatable to her suprised for her husband dhe sent me market to buy something because she is busy now so I open the door to go out only to bump with someone........

____________________________________&&

After a long time i gave update of the story so forgive me 🙌❤️

I hope you guys like it ❤️ (fingure crossed)

Finally they meet

What do you think with whom she bump🤔
Tell me in comments

*And ya above pic is of her dress

Sooo
Vote comment and share ❤️