The boy in the Junkyard

Junk was everywhere. from rusty cars to broken washing machines and burned toasters, this was an inventor paradise a place full of unwanted and discarded parts all waiting to be used to make something out of nothing. deep within the junkyard the sounds of metal getting welded furnaces burning away and saws buzzing stood a figure wearing what looked like welding goggles.

the figure stood using his dominant hand to weld various pieces of metal together before he changed from one tool to a different one and began to connect what looked like parts from a washing machine a computer and TV together before they stopped and pulled their mask up,

and began to move over to a keyboard he began to click various buttons before the TV screen had a loading symbol on it and turned on before it revealed an image of the front of the junkyard?

the figure stood up again before they began to click through what seemed to be various security cameras? not long after that, he walked over to the thing he had made before he moved everything onto what appeared to be a sort of severe cart similar to ones used in restaurants or buffets.

the cart appeared to also have various machines on it as well as wires, tubes and more. the boy then began to push the cart towards a large metal square on the ground, said square appeared to have cautions lines around its outer rim.

going over it the figure then pulled out what looked like a multi buttoned remove looking over it he pressed a button before the ground shook a little before the square below him began to lower with a loud creak and bang, 

the figure hummed to himself before he could notice the gears turn as he was lowered into the ground. looking up he watched the square above him close with a thud before what looked to be various coloured lights turned on illuminating the elevator he was on. not long after it stopped and he then began to push the cart down a long hallway, said hallway was slightly dirty and appeared to also have a similar military/vault-like appearance. he continued to push the cart down the hall while lights above him turned on as he walked onwards. eventually, he came up to a large and thick steel door.

walking up to the military-styled door a sudden small camera open revealing a red light that resembled that of an eye. from there a sudden low and robotic voice spoke before two submachine guns turrets appeared and aimed towards the boy.

???: Identify yourself. 

he stood there for a second before the camera scanned him, not long after the camera flashed before the turrets went back up into the roof before the door opened horizontally. 

???: welcome home. All creator.

with that, he pushed the cart into the room before the door closed behind him after lights suddenly turn on revealing a large workshop various things hung up on a wall on one side of the workshop. on another side stood a bed built into the wall along with other bunks that looked like they were converted into storage units with labels that read "red wires" "screws" "large bolts" "generator parts" "spare parts" etc...

looking at the rest of the workshop there appeared to be various books designs and files scattered all over as well as being hung up or still opened from a file cabinet under the desk, from there, on the east and west side were two other doors similar to the main door but slightly smaller, above each door was large words. "bathroom" "parts storage" "weapons closet" and "kitchen" and "power"

and in one corner stood what appeared to be hundreds of screens all turned off, among them was various consoles games and controllers/remotes. there also appeared to be a neon sign flashing "Kill zone" mounted on the wall along with other things like posters and merch

the male pushed the cart over to it before he began to connect it to the various other screens, from there he mounted it up before he turned it on, once doing so it showed in colour and black/white different parts of the junkyard.