Kidnapped with Kindness.

last we left off Mei was heading home and thinking about the boy she'd meet in the junkyard. what she didn't realise what she was getting followed by an unidentified group of people behind her. from the count it was possibly maybe four or five of them. enough for a small gang. in another place all together aka y/n was doing his best to calm down and forget about everything that had happened...

his face was a mess he was flustered and panicked all because he got close to another person. taking deep breathes he deiced the best course of action was to just calm down. it was then that he remembered the fence.

grabbing his things he pulled out a torch and went to check on what might be causing the fence to short circuit and not but thankfully not shock whatever touched it. that thing being Mei. so! he picked up his things and headed on up through the elevator before following his own mental map of where the generator for the fence was. if he could recall correctly it was on the west side of the junkyard.

heading over there he found the problem. it seems "someone" had taken out a few pieces from the generator and thus it just stopped. y/n sighed in annoyance before he began to work on the generator using what he had with him to replace the missing parts. after a while, he sighed in annoyance the entire thing was busted. if he was gonna fix it he'd need to. tomorrow morning. from there he packed his things up and went to head off before the small hologram popped up on his wrist. looking at it there appeared to be some kind of alert.

y/n pulled it up before he watched the cams footage. he watched Mei climb and get over the fence as per normal...which made him nervous before he continued to watch and from there he went white in the face before watching a group of four to five people follow Mei after she left. from there he panicked before he began to think about what the best cause of action was.

he was scared yes. but he didn't want her to get hurt. so he against his better judgement he dropped his things then and there before he pulled a random pipe out from the junk piles around him before he used began to climb up his own fence. unlike mei who did it flawlessly, he struggled to climb it a little before falling on the ground with a thud rather hard. shaking it off and the sudden sting he ran as fast as his legs could take him towards mei.

running faster he kept getting out of breath pretty quickly before he heard a grunt and yelling. despite him flinching at the loudness, he ran towards the danger before falling over to find her...fighting off the men?

he watched as Mei sent a kick into one of the men and then pulled out a fucking taser?! and forced it into his stomach bringing him down. from there she sent a strike into the face of another man forcing him back into the ground before he groaned in pain. y/n contained to watch her in shock and aw. as Mei pretty much overpowered the five men around her with nothing but a taser and her own hands. y/n got up before she noticed him. he panicked before she helped him up.

all while y/n was more or less focused on the fact she beat up what appeared to be five fully grown men...

Mei: what are you doing here?

y/n: w-well a-ah I ah came to ah...r-rescu-...n-nevermind.

Mei looked at him before he continued to cover his face before she walked past the men grabbed her duffle bag and then proceeded to look at y/n.

y/n w-what a-are y-you do-

she then looked at him before grabbing his hand. to which he again panicked before trying to pull away. 

Mei: it's not safe out at this time on your own. you don't look very strong so come with me

y/n felt kinda sad she didn't think he was all that strong before he realised she was dragging him with her. he pulled away from her before he stood there nervous.