#1

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

2004-2005
This was her first long-term relationship. The person she dated was her first boyfriend and her first kiss. When they broke up in 2005, it was due to her decision to continue her training in Korea.

2009-2010
Daeun dated Jay Park from late 2009 to early 2010 before calling it quits. In public, they were very sweet towards eachother but it was how Jay treated her in private that made her want to break up. She wasn't treated as well as the public believed she was and after they broke up, Yoona, Super Junior, GD and Daesung have all spoken about how this relationship absolutely destroyed her.

2013-present
Dispatch was correct when saying that Eunhyuk and Daeun are dating. Eunhyuk treats her very well and is a gentleman to her. Even before Dispatch, the two have been romantically shipped together and fans have even suggested that they have sexual tension. Yoona has mentioned alot of times about how she is happy that Eunhyuk treats Daeun really well as well as the fact that she has never had to yell at Eunhyuk for making Daeun cry before. This couple has been in the eyes of the public since they started dating and even though Eunhyuk had to enlist, Daeun visited whenever she could. Once Eunhyuk was back to idol duties, he said that he wants to see his girlfriend before doing anything else.