Marry me?

Y/n and Kakucho exchanged phone numbers to stay in touch after the encounter few days ago. Due to their differing visiting schedules, Y/n never run into Kakucho at the orphanage again. They only contact each other to know the needs and news of the orphans and Obasan if one of them is unable to visit for few days due to a conflict in their schedules. Kakucho just tells Y/n that he is really busy with work and of course Y/n doesn't bother to ask him about it. 

"Wow, look at all these Christmas decorations, Y/n-chan." Mikasui, who was overjoyed, pointed to the Christmas decorations in shopping mall.

"Mika-chan, you're too excited!" Y/n chuckled.

"Sometimes!" Mikasui replied.

"Don't be so noisy Mika-chan! It's embrassing." Haruki gently pushes Mikasui's head down.

"Haru-kun stop! You're ruining my hair!" Mikasui push Haruki's shoulder gently and quickly brush her hair.

Y/n and Miyu are both laughing at them. They're at the moment in a shopping mall. Haruki plans to take them out and chill since they have same day off. On the same day, Haruki plans to propose Mikasui. Y/n and Miyu are also aware of the surprise and will help Haruki about it.

After buying all the clothes and needs, they stopped at a restaurant inside the mall to eat since their stomachs began to rumble. They sat in the room that Haruki had booked the day before. They choose the food they want to eat through the menu provided and after making an order, they want to launch the 'surprise'. Therefore, Y/n and Miyu start their acting.

"Umm guys... I think I want to go to the toilet first before eating. I can't stand it." Y/n pretends.

"Really? You want me to accompany you?" Mikasui was ready to stand from her seat.

"Ehh it's okay Mika-chan. I'll accompany her because I also feel like going to the toilet." Miyu got up from her seat.

"ReallY? Okay, let's go Miyu-chan." Y/n interrupted.

They both then went out of the room to go to the toilet. Now only Mikasui and Haruki in the room waiting for the foods. It's kinda silence. 

"Mika-chan," Haru suddenly broke the silence between them. "Actually I..."

"Hurmm? Why?" Mikasui looked at Haruki, wondering.

Haruki got up from his seat and knelt by Mikasui's side and reached for her hand. Mikasui was a little surprised.

"Mikasui, I love you. You have been a guiding light in my life since we became friends, and you have often accepted my flaws and faults. You are also the one who has shaped me into the person I am today. Despite the fact that we have never been lovers, I am certain that I love you. Since we've become friends, you've never been ashamed to be yourself, joyful and never awkward, and that's something I don't want to change. So I always keep an eye on you from afar, hoping to seize this opportunity now before it's too late, I don't want to regret it later and lose a rare flower, you." 

Haruki exclaimed nervously as he took the ring box from the back of his pocket. "So, will you be my wife?"

Mikasui's other hand was cupping her mouth as she remained silent. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were moist as she held back tears of happiness.

"Of course, you dumbass!" Mikasui said with a chuckle. Her tears of joys began to flow.

Haruki, who felt anxious, laughed softly and placed a ring on Mikasui's finger. They hugged, and then Y/n and Miyu burst into the room, screaming with joy and holding a bouquet of roses, surprising Mikasui.

"YAYY! Mika-chan,congratulations!!  Finally!!" Miyu and Y/n both shouted.

"This is a flower from us to you!" Mikasui received the bouquet from Miyu.

"Are you two informed of this? Bakaaa!" Mikasui hugged Y/n and Miyu and gently patted their shoulders.

"We are so happy for you idiot!" Y/n chan hugged her tightly.

Haruki couldn't help but smile at the situation. Girls~~

When their dinner arrives, they calm themselves and start eating.

"You both got to be my bridesmaids! Please hurry up and find a partner to go with." Mikasui gave Y/n and Miyu a sidelong glance.

"Hold on~ You've only recently been 'engaged.'  When are you two planning to get married ??" Y/n coughed, surprised hearing that.

Mikasui chuckled "I'm joking, of course. The date is yet to be decided. Haru-kun, isn't it right?" Mikasui shifted her focus to Haruki.

"Before Christmas," Haruki smiled and replied.

"Heehh? Hold on hold on!! Isn't it still quite early?" When Mikasui heard the reply, she was stunned, followed by Y/n and Miyu.

"Mika-chan, darling, before we meet Y/n and Miyu, we've known each other for a long time. I don't think it's 'too soon'. After all, I'd like to spend the holidays with my wife. You realize how much I love you?" Haruki gave a wink.

Mikasui's cheeks began to flush as she was silent.

"Ughh pretend we are invisible~~Love birds~" Miyu looked away while chewing her food.

"Too much sugar! Too much sugar! Ninonino" Y/n just keep on eating.

"Before Christmas okay?" Haruki still staring at Mikasui. Mikasui just simply nodded.

All of them laughed and continue eating until they finish their food.