Newlywed

As the ceremony neared, the piano in the church started to echo, signalling it was time for the guests to take their seats.

After Mikasui's mother and sister entered the chapel to take their seats, the priest, Haruki, and the groomsmen were waiting at the altar, and the chapel door was already closed.

When Haruki noticed Mikasui's family enter, he smiled apprehensively. Rei soothed Haruki by giving him a gentle pat on the shoulder.

"Breathe deeply."

Haruki took a deep breath and relaxed.

-Outside the chapel-

As they approached the chapel entrance, Y/N and Miyu laid Mikasui's veil out on the floor.

"Thank you ladies." Mikasui grinned broadly.

"Don't bring it up." Y/N said while giving Mikasui's arm a gentle pat.

Mikasui received a bouquet of flowers, and Y/N and Miyu each received a smaller bouquet from an employee.

"Here you go, Nami-san."

"Akio-san (Y/N last name) and Miyu-san

"Akio-san (Y/N last name) and Miyu-san."

"Ohh yes, thank you." Y/N and Miyu responded.

"My little princess soon will someone's else queen." Mr. Nami stood on right of Mikasui while held out his arm.

"Otosan, but you do realise that I'll always be your little princess? If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here today." Mikasui grabbed her father's arm.

"Ah, my sweet Mika. My little princesses will always be Naori and you. I'm available whenever you need me."

"Thank you, Otosan." Mikasui placed her head on Mr. Nami's shoulder.

"Are you prepared?" Her dad enquired.

"Yes." Mikasui nodded

"Okay."

"Jump in line." To the volunteer manning the entrance, Mr. Nami said.

The chapel doorway opened to the gentle sounds of the piano. The faces of the guests appeared joyful as Miyu began to enter the chapel.