'Broken & Bleeding'

[WARNING: THIS MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME READERS]

Laylas p.o.v

"What....?" I said.

"Im sorry I didnt tell you sooner" She apoligized.

I ran upstairs, straight into my bathroom.

Iocked the door and pulled out the cupboard where all my 'best friends' were. I hadnt done this in so long. Its going to feel so strange.

I pulled out the razor. I hadnt used one in so long. I traced my fingers along the edges, admiring how much this one piece of plastic could put a huge affect on everyones life.

I rolled up my sleeve, and pressed it agaisnt my skin. The pain felt unusual first, but then it all came back to me. Memories filled my head. All the bad things that ever happened to me came back. Its like theres a devil, hes always following me, telling me all these things and they ingrave themselves into my head and boom they are trapped there.

I looked back down at my arm. Blood was everywhere, it was so deep I couldnt even see the cuts.

I started to feel extremely dizzy. My head was spinning, my eyes were going blurry, and before I knew it, everything went black.

Charlies p.o.v**

Layla had been up there for ages. Mum had told me to give her some time alone, as the news was a shock for her. But I dont want to leave her up there any longer, what if she does something stupid? I would never forgive myself.

I ran upstairs and looked in her room, she wasnt there. I then tried to open the bathroom door, but it was locked. I tried to unlock it with my hands, and with my luck, it opened.

There I saw my whole world lying lifeless on the floor. Blood was oozing from her arm. No no no. I had to blink a couple of times to see if it was real, but it was. I wasnt having a nightmare. This really must of hit her hard.

I shouted for Mum, and Laylas mum Sue.

They sprinted up the stairs, and couldnt believe their eyes when they saw the bleeding figure on the floor.

Mum pulled out her phone, and instantly rang an ambulance.

I picked her up and held her in my arms. This girl is my everything. If I had came to find her earlier she wouldnt of done this to herself.

Finally, I heard ambulance alarms ringing from outside. Paramedics rushed to the bathroom, and checked her pulse. Then they carried her away.

Sue decided to drive us to the hospital. We rushed inside, and ran to the office desk. This was all happening to quick.

"Where is Layla Parsons?" Mum asked.

"She is in the emergency care room, you will have to wait till doctors say visitors are welcome, the waiting room is that way" she directed us to the waiting room, and there we sat.

We were sat there for hours. All I could think about was her beautiful face, and how she could do this to herself. She is my world....