'Is this the end'

Laylas p.o.v**

I just woke up, and I started to wonder what time I fell asleap in this dump. I looked over at Phoeb and what she has said last night. I found out what her name was, theres a start.

Suddenly we heard the doors of our disgraceful room bang open, and the fimiliar face came inside.

"I know we decided on having 5 days left to live, but Layla, im feeling kind today, so you can go & die with your boyfriend" She spat.

Charlie is here?!¿!!?

She picked me up and dragged me to this other room, then she threw me inside. There was Charlie. He had bruises all over his face, and scratches on his arms. His face was pale but his eyes were still the same blue I fell in love with.

"Charlie" I croaked.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"I came to look for you" I said.

"NO TIME FOR CHIT CHAT, THIS IS THE END" She shouted.

We sat there in fear, as we watched what Sophie was about to do.

She grabbed a bottle, and I just about came to terms with what was inside...

She poured it on all the walls, the floor, the window. And then she pulled out a lighter. I saw a smirk apear on her face, as she set the walls alight.

Flames suddenly burst out, as she left the room in a hurry.

"Layla" Charlie tried to shout but it didnt work.

I crawled over to him gasping for air, and he started coughing.

"No Charlie please" I cried.

"I-im sorry, s-save your life, n-not mine" he said.

"I cant do it without you" I replied.

"Im s-so sorry, I love you so much" He said, and then his eyes closed.

Tears fell down my face, I have lost everyone.

"HELP!" I shouted, as I layed Charlies head in my lap.

And with that, the doors burst open revealing a group of Firemen & Paramedics. They carried Charlie away on a stretcher and pulled me out the building.

Once we got outside, I saw 2 people.

Phoeb & Karen. But not my mum... Where was my mum?

"Are you okay?" The fireman asked.

"Yes, just look after Charlie" I cried.

"We need to take you to the hospital for some checks, you can bring someone with you" I looked over to Karen, motioning her to come, and she did.

We sat in the back of the ambulance until I saw Karen crying.

"Theres something I need to tell you" She said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Its your mum..."