☆Play pretend☆ Pt.2 (Nicky)

After me and Nicky made things official, we have gotten even closer. We had sex at Dawns birthday party and haven't stopped since.

We thought it was pretty funny, but when we told Dawn she seemed to be more happy than weirded out.

"Now everytime someone asks you have to say your sisters party you weirdo. anyways happy for you. Phornicating all over the place." Dawn says before walking away in disgust the more she thought about it.

Except this time, we kinda made a mess of things the next time we thought a public place was a good idea.

"Nicky Harder!" I moan out, as he thrusts deeply and quickly into me, while the metal stand we are on shakes.

Each thrust brings me closer to my high as his dick moves against my slick tight walls

"Shit~ you're tightening again Y/n~!" He moans out, starting to choke me, making me moan sweetly.

"Right there baby!~ I'm gonna cum again~!" I moan out, and before we could continue, something happens.

Suddenly we hear something swing, and fall onto the stage, quickly looking over, we see that the giant moon, is now in half, and it slid across the stage.

"Fuck. We should fix it." Nicky says, still inside of me, and he was about to slide out of me, but I pulled him closer, making him moan.

"Wait, we should finish first, no one is here. Let's fix it after, just please make me cum~" I moan out, making him continue, and I feel myself getting closer again.

His hips smash into mine with every thrustthe smell of his cologne lingering near his neck and chest causing me to reach my high even quicker.

His lips started to suck on my neck while he went in deeper inside my walls.

I tighten up against him reaching a second high, and he immediately starts moaning my name.

"Y/n! I'm gonna fucking cum, oh my god!" He moans out and immediately I feel him shoot his seed deep inside of me.

When we were ready he pulls out and it leaks out of me like a waterfall his cum painting not only the inside of the walls but the floor.

After the fact, we had to hurry and fix it before anyone saw that it was broken. Which took hours, but thank god our parents weren't expecting us to be home early.

The next day we regretted the entire thing.

"Okay class, this is probably one of the most embarassing thing of my career, but I must be professional about it, and punish whoever decided to phornicate near our set."

Nicky and I looked at eachother in fear.

"Did you leave a condom up there or something?" I ask Nicky and he shakes his head.

"So you guys did it?" Dawn turns to us, and I immediately turn red covering my face with my hand as the teacher continues to lecture our senior class.

She immediately holds up a bra from the straps.

"Who left this? Tell me now, and your punishment wont go to the principal and will be handled by me personally."

"That sounds like a good deal?" Nicky says but I kick him and he whines.

"My fucking bra, and it's torn. Why am I so dumb?" I ask Nicky but he comforts me immediately.

"Hey, we're in this together. We got this."

"It was Dawn!" Nicky blurts out immediately recieving gasps from the class.

"No it was me!" I yell out, knowing that if enough of us say it was our she'll give up.

"It was my bra!" Dicky yells out confidently.

"No it was mine!" Ricky yells out.

The rest of the class immediately gets loud yelling who's bra it was and wasn't.

"ENOUGH! whoever it is I'm burning it outside. If any of you would like to watch." She says leaving the auditorium.

The entire class follows her.

"That was my favorite bra." Y/n says watching the fabric burn.

This teacher is so crazy I don't think she gets paid enough to care about horny teenagers and their shenanigans.

"Mine too." Nicky says and I pinch his arm.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He whines.

"For outing Dawn." I say crossing my arms over eachother.

"Thanks!" Dawn says giving me a high Five.

Thank God no one noticed the moon was kinda still broken.

Then we hear a giant thud.

"OH, shit." Me and Nicky say at the same time.