♡Gone♡ (Aidan)

Hi guys! I know it's been a while since I've posted and I sorry about that. Alot has happened in this past year, which has inspired me to write this chapter.

I just got out of one of the most toxic relationships I've ever been in, and there will be mentions of emotional abuse, as well as love bombing.

I have alot of explaining to do, but hopefully I can do this in due time. It'll take more than a chapter to explain this year, but I hope I can heal through doing what I love again.

I'm sorry this chapter isn't super happy, but it's my first chapter since I think last year, so I hope you enjoy.

I love you all so much. Thank you for being so understanding and thank you for still reading after all this time. I will forever be thankful for this loving community ❤

HUGE TRIGGER WARNING

~

I miss you, I won't lie.

I could keep pretending like your lack of communication doesn't hurt me.

That your need to always be on the edge doesn't bother me.

I wanted to stay out of trouble, and you just run towards it with open arms.

Like it's comfortable for you.

"You think I'm perfect?" I say while he trails his hand down my cleavage.

"Why wouldn't I?" He says, those green eyes leaving me mesmerized.

His eyes always look so innocent before he does something wreckless.

They always make up my mind before your words can catch up.

Reminding me you aren't who you say you are.

You're afraid to be good.

You think it's poison to say something beautiful without expecting anything in return.

"Do you want me to suffer is that it?" He says, causing me to feel like I'm in the wrong.

"Why would I want that? I love you." I say pouring out my frustration and confusion.

"You don't love me. You don't know what love is." He says coldly as he continues to pack his bags.

But, I thought I did?

You showed me right?

I guess that was another one of your lies you spewed.

Right before you spewed yourself into another woman.

Am I supposed to forgive you for that?

It was "normal" at least that's what you convinced me it was.

It took me leaving you for you to finally see that you aren't the person you say you are.

I don't love you. Not like you think I do.

Not enough to let you be the reason I let myself drown.

The day I walked out you showed me the love I was looking for since day one.

Which proves you only care about what you have whenever it walks out of your life.

With all of the love they once had for you.

Thank you for showing me what love really was.

By showing me to love myself enough to leave you.

I won't ever be sorry for choosing me Aidan.