Chapter 5

When Fang Ru heard this, she was stunned for a moment, and then she remembered what the rumors Li Feng had said?

That was Liu Rong's good sister. Liu Hua asked her questions and went outside to show off.

But she was afraid of being known by others that she didn't make those questions by herself, so she spread her arrogance and despised the country folks, letting the local girls in Shuangxi Village isolate herself.

Thinking of this, Fang Ru smiled: "It's time to go out and explain!"

"It's time to go! How many times have I told you, and when did you listen to it?" Wei Huan and Fang Ru glanced.

Fang Ru's craftsmanship is good, the fish soup made is full of fragrance, and the female educated youths present couldn't help but swallowed their saliva.

"This fish soup is really fragrant!"

"Yes, Fang Ru! Your craftsmanship has improved again!"

Fang Ru smiled, can you not be more diligent? In order to please Ning Yuheng in her previous life, she specially consulted sister-in-law Chen who was cooking in the Ning's family. After three years of learning with her, she learned all her craftsmanship.

Sister Chen is not an ordinary nanny. She used to have a restaurant in her house, which was extremely famous throughout Beijing. And Chen's wife even gained the true biography of her grandfather and learned the craftsmanship of her grandfather's life.

Thinking of everything he did for Ning Yuheng before, Fang Ru felt so stupid! For a man whose mind is not on his own body, no matter how much she does, it just makes him feel bored!

When it was time to eat, Fang Ru received another compliment, no one else, but the fish soup was so delicious!

The soup was boiled over a low fire for more than an hour, and a layer of golden oil was bleached on the top, and the milky white soup was tumbling underneath. Fang Ru beat the egg flower in again and sprinkled some small green onions on it.

Drinking it in one sip, the deliciousness of the fish soup stimulates the taste buds, and the drinker can't help but produce a strong sense of happiness.

While everyone praised Fangru and the soup for their deliciousness, one of them cried silently while holding the fish soup!

"Ning Yuheng, why are you crying after drinking fish soup?" a male educated youth joked.

Ning Yuheng wiped his tears with his hand and smiled reluctantly: "It's nothing, I just miss home! The taste of this fish soup is exactly the same as that of an old friend of mine!"

Others only thought that the old friend he was talking about was a family member. Did not laugh at him either. After all, who among the educated youths here does not want to be home?

Ning Yuheng looked at the creamy white fish soup in the bowl, his nose was sour. Since Fang Ru's death, he has never had this kind of fish soup again.

He raised his head and looked at Fang Ru not far away. She was talking to Wei Huan with a slight smile on her face. Ning Yuheng could even see the small dimple on his face.

How long has he not seen such Fang Ru!

Fang Ru is still alive, he is born again, so good! All the regrets of previous lives can be made up for!

Ning Yuheng lowered his head and drank the fish soup in the bowl.

After eating, the educated youths washed the dishes together, and Ning Yuheng approached Fang Ru, wanting to talk to her.

But seeing Fang Ru holding the cleaned bowl, turned and walked towards her house.

Ning Yuheng was taken aback for a moment, with a trace of embarrassment on his face. He looked around, but fortunately she didn't notice him. He pretended to wash the dishes and washed the clean dishes again where Fang Ru had stayed!

Fang Ru did it deliberately, and she didn't want to have anything to do with Ning Yuheng in her entire life!

So seeing Ning Yuheng coming, she quickly washed the dishes and left.

Fang Ru still remembers what Li Feng said before, and it is time to resolve Liu Hua's damage to her reputation!

She still remembered that Liu Hua should come to her to ask her questions tonight, and Fang Ru already had an idea.

She looked at Wei Huan who came in: "Sister Huan, I want to ask you for a favor!"

"Let's talk, what's up?" Wei Huan was a little surprised, Fang Ru's face is poor, and he has never liked to ask for help.

However, she well concealed the surprise in her eyes. If Fang Ru saw it, she would lose face.

Fang Ru whispered her plan to Wei Huan. Wei Huan was even more surprised, but she was even more relieved: "You have finally grown up and know how to protect yourself!" After sighing, Wei Huan patted Fang. Ru's shoulder: "Don't worry, Sister Huan will do it for you!" After Wei Huan left, Fang Ru began to sit at the desk and read, waiting for Liu Hua to come. This time, she not only wanted to clarify the rumors, but also to expose Liu Hua's hypocrisy!

The sky outside was very dark, Fang Ru sat for a long time, and she was almost finished reading a book, Liu Hua finally came.

As soon as Liu Hua entered the house, he said, "Aru, it's not that Sister Liu Hua said you! When you said you were okay, also walked into the village. Do you know what the villagers say about you?"

" What did they say about me?" Fang Ru He raised his eyelids, and seemed a little curious.

"They said that you are the eldest lady from the city and look down on our rural people! Actually I know that you are what they say! I argue with them, but no one believes it! You have to walk around, they know you are What kind of person, I won't say that!"

Seeing Liu Hua looking good for her, Fang Ru only felt nauseated. There will be such a rumor, isn't she herself who is the initiator, why is she embarrassed to say such a thing in front of her.

Fang Ru remembered how she answered in her previous life, and what she said: the clear is self-clear, she is not that kind of person, others will naturally know it after a long time.

It was Liu Hua who knew her personality that he dared to say such things in front of her.

However, Fang Ru thought about what she said to Wei Huan in the evening. She still said, just like her previous life, "The clearer is self-cleaning, and the mouth is on others, and I can't control what others say!"

Liu Hua smiled, she knew that Fang Ru was a fool! However, if you are not a fool, you will not be used by yourself for so long!

Liu Hua put his book on the table and said, "Look at this question. I thought about it for a long time last night and I didn't make it!"

Fang Ru looked at the question, it was a very simple one. However, she did not immediately answer Liu Hua.

"I have to think about it, this question is a bit difficult!" Fang Ru said.

"Then think about it! Questions that I don't know how to do, definitely won't be easy!" Liu Hua smiled confidently.

Fang Ru smiled, did not speak. Her mind was not on the subject. She listened to the voice outside. Until she heard the movement, Fang Ru called Liu Hua over to solve the problem for her.

Outside the house, Wei Huan was taking Li Xiuying and a few girls from Shuangxi Village into the house, and shouted as he walked: "Fang Ru, what are you doing?"

"I'm giving Liu Hua a topic!" Fang Ru replied in the room.

Liu Hua didn't care, either. She came to ask Fang Ru's topic. It was an educated youth who couldn't hide her point, let alone Wei Huan, who was in the same room as Fang Ru.

As long as the girls in the village don't know, the educated youths in the educated youth spots do not usually have close contacts with the girls in the village. Those rumors are also explained by the educated youth to Fang Ru, but how can the girls in the village believe it?

Regarding Fang Ru's usual behavior, he didn't pay much attention when he saw people. They would only feel that these city people were defending themselves!

Liu Hua didn't take it seriously, but Li Xiuying and several other village girls outside were shocked! Fang Ru is solving problems for Liu Hua?